Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FEMALE dancer needed this saturday @ VUE

HEY...IF YOU ARE A FEMALE AGES 18+ AND INTERESTED IN WORKING AS A DANCER AT CLUB VUE IN NYC THIS SATURDAY AND MAYBE SATURDAYS THERE AFTER PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: XXXCELINITYXXX@AOL.COM

I WILL NEED PICTURES OF YOUR FACE AND BODY AND MEASUREMENTS(AS IN HEIGHT)I WILL DISCUSS PAY AND HOURS WITH YOU AND OUTFITS NOT A PROBLEM, THEY WILL BE PROVIDED, NEED A GREAT PERSONALITY THAT IS A PEOPLE PERSON!!!

I WILL NEED TO SEE YOU DANCE AND IF I LIKE YOU THEN I WILL BOOK YOU AT OTHER SPOTS IN THE FUTURE.

THANK YOU,

CELINITY

Roddigga got his new micro touch thing and is in the process of removing all body hair....he has long slender legs....spaghetti arms and a killer high kick...Oh wait thats dondiesel.....Ask voodoolounge...in the 80's he used to rock the cardboard as a street breakdancer as well as dance as a freestyle dancer for the Supreme Dance Team. Old man knows his shit...you should see him riiiiiiipppppppppp it sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :laugh: