Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Anyone who produces music.

My freind has sound boards and Kbs, and cakewalk and all that shit..

Today we put together a song. I am a very creative person and i beleive this song we made is hot. I have many ideas for other songs. Just a Q. Where do i go from here. How do i get big..

lol no this sounds crazy but i beleive in what we put together. Where do i start?

-Thanks.

Whole Salers:

Watts Music

Baked Goods

TRC Distribution

Syntax Music

But it depends on what genre your music falls into for retail outlets.

Getting a distributor is key.

Putting your track out on vinyl is cheaper to do a run of 500 white labels which you can get for about 90 cents a record. If you want artrwork and all of that the price skyrockets. Remaster and press your vinyl then try to shop it to distributors, unfortunatley if you are unknown, a lot of times places take your stuff on consignment.

its not hard to make a good track and mke 500 records and sell them all, you need the network to do so. You make profit about 1 $ per record. So if you sold all 500 on 6 months you made yourself 500$ in 6 months whcih is not enought o live on, but it can excelerate from there. Think of it this way if you released a 1000 tracks and did the same thing you would rake in 500k.

You can even make your own label, "road head after car crash"

Originally posted by notallthere444

My freind has sound boards and Kbs, and cakewalk and all that shit..

Today we put together a song. I am a very creative person and i beleive this song we made is hot. I have many ideas for other songs. Just a Q. Where do i go from here. How do i get big..

lol no this sounds crazy but i beleive in what we put together. Where do i start?

-Thanks.

good job bro, best of luck kid