Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUPERBOWL PTY at "THE LOFT" in NUTLEY private invite

Originally posted by vip-tech

FOR ALL THOSE WHO KNOW OF "THE LOFT" IN NUTLEY ELITE ENT. WILL BE HOSTING THERE ANNUAL SUPERBOWL PARTY THERE. FOOD, FULL BAR FACILITY, MUSIC BY CARLOS REALM, AFTER PARTY SOON TO FOLLOW THE GAME. IF YOU KNOW ME OR JOEYSLICKS, E MAIL ME FOR DETAILS. IF NOT, HAVE FUN AT TGI FRIDAYS.

E MAIL ME AT TEMPTSTEK@HOTMAIL.COM

Originally posted by deeelite1

This time maybe someone can forget to send the private invite to the Nutley Police Department as well :laugh: :laugh:

Yea the ride up there last time after Sleep sucked or maybe it was the bartender bitching about it being raided the whole way home. Shuddup biaaatch, as if I knew it'd be shut down!

Originally posted by deeelite1

This time maybe someone can forget to send the private invite to the Nutley Police Department as well :laugh: :laugh:

HUSH UP ,,,,,,LOL ,,,,, DONT JINX US.!!!!!!!!! LOL :laugh: :laugh:

,,,,FUNNY I DIDNT KNOW I WAS DJ--ING ,,,,LOL,,,,,,

I ALWAYS HAVE A "blast" AT THE LOFT,,,,,,GOOD TIMES........

Originally posted by njstacked2

I will not be at TGI Fridays.....but it may be better than watching it with Hammers from CP! BWahahahahaahah

dude, not many ppl post more than you do so i don't really know what you mean

also, everytime i see you out everyone your with is a cp member

kinda funny

Originally posted by vip-tech

FOR ALL THOSE WHO KNOW OF "******************* ELITE ENT. WILL BE HOSTING THERE ANNUAL SUPERBOWL PARTY THERE. FOOD, FULL BAR FACILITY, MUSIC BY CARLOS REALM, AFTER PARTY SOON TO FOLLOW THE GAME. IF YOU KNOW ME OR JOEYSLICKS, E MAIL ME FOR DETAILS. IF NOT, HAVE FUN AT TGI FRIDAYS.

E MAIL ME AT TEMPTSTEK@HOTMAIL.COM

Exactly the HAMMERS from CP.....

I do not hang with THE HAMMERS.....My point was...if you are throwing an Invite Only party why would you post it and want others.....see my point?

The people I am friends with from CP are......

Not Hammers.....

and if kids have a need to talk to me from CP and think my creativity is funny...then so be it.....I post on CP usually to Rip on Hammers and as a joke.....Ironically enough I have never went out of my way to ever meetup with someone from CP....

I met Adriana in the tanning salon 3 years ago....she told me about this website.....as soon as I joined I started tearing into people....for their stupidity.....

See my point? I like to fuck around....Cheer Up!

Just My 3cc's!