Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**The Agent 00 Friday Thread**

stymie

Tonight: picking Deelite1 at the airport :blown:, then bringing her and some zygo to some guidos house for zygotinis. Then going to Pravda with D, Guido & possibly his Guidette if she finishes her homework. Pravda should be sick, itll prolly be the last Friday I ever go there if it sticks with this commercial BS. After Pravda going to rise for a few.... possibly. Then to after party. Holla.

Sat - plugging my couch, plugging my floor, plugging my bed, eating, sleeping, and maybe doing some jersey fist pumping at deko with deelite.

sun - watching the pats win a blowout superbowl and eating filet mignons.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday - Having a MENAGE A TROIS with CourT and FunJen at my place after we hit up the 5 year Be Yourself Party at ARC - Pregame at the Booty/Ghetto/Miami bass party at Fliter 14

Saturday - Drum and Bass with DJ Dara at Direct Drive followed by Chicago house all night long in Brooklyn.

Sunday - the $upabowl

Tonight- drinking after work, meeting up, then going to Pravda..

Tomorrow- Going to Ned Devines for a friends going away party, then moving onto some other places..

Sunday- B's game at 1pm, then after that mess heading to a friends place in Medford for a SuperRoll party..

see ya tonight... :eek:5_1_116.gif

Tonight: I'm not really sure yet, but probably not Pravda :(

Tommorow: Girlfriend's friend's birthday party in Quincy, then taking advantage of my drunk girlfriend and probably waking foxylady up in the process.

Sunday: Watch the Superbowl on 8x10 foot big screen at Tweak Towers and drop the soundtrack with my fellow Franks.

Hi Everyone! Can't wait to see you all tongiht!

Tonight - Pravda, RISE and where ever else the world takes me

Tomorrow - Working all day then chilling prep for SB

Sunday - Make chili and go to huge Super bowl party!:D

Sunday after super bowl - arriving back to Boston and rioting in the streets....

tonight I am not going out since I have to work in the morning :mad: . Ill get some dominos stuffed crust delivered and watch the little mermaid till I fall asleep :zzz:

tommorw I will be de-icing all the new crossfires in the lot all day. After that I will probably stay in and thaw out my fingers and shnazole. Nothing to do in Boston anyways, the scene is dead as far as I'm concerned

sunday Ill be watching the $upabowl at the big dawg on Rt. 1!!! save some zima's for $upa!

GO PATS!!!

tonight: doing the usual thing at chippendales. hopefully be able to sneak over to pravda to say hi before making my way down to NYC.

tomorrow: moving? roxy? who knows....

sunday: eating food and watching commercials at the tweak thing.

Originally posted by kaydup

Guess I will play along

tonight: meeting up with some fat kid and a jersey chick, then on to pravda for debo then to rise for groove and 001

sat: No clue, drinking sounds like fun

Sun: Pats

ditto...minus the fat kid on friday

Originally posted by kaydup

Guess I will play along

tonight: meeting up with some fat kid and a jersey chick, then on to pravda for debo then to rise for groove and 001

sat: No clue, drinking sounds like fun

Sun: Pats

I prefer Hottie Juicehead chick.

Welcome back :party:

the day will be complete when I see GROOVEFIRE post

COME HOME GROOVE....

DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES