Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new law...

honestly, i had no beef w/ the guy....

but he is outta of his f'ing mind!!!!!!!!!!

do u know, that we would be closing earlier than boston??

for those of you that haven't heard....he is trying to make a law that will close club at 1am (and to stay open later, u will have to obtain a special permit...basically making it impossible)

shit, dg, btw...i never went to blur...in fact my weekend was a blur...did u go?

yo, is this shit passes...:tank:

Originally posted by NYCclub15

honestly, i had no beef w/ the guy....

but he is outta of his f'ing mind!!!!!!!!!!

do u know, that we would be closing earlier than boston??

for those of you that haven't heard....he is trying to make a law that will close club at 1am (and to stay open later, u will have to obtain a special permit...basically making it impossible)

shit, dg, btw...i never went to blur...in fact my weekend was a blur...did u go?

yo, is this shit passes...:tank:

nah my friends did, i wound up doing something else...

Originally posted by NYCclub15

nah, i doubt its gonna make all places close at 1am, the city wil just make them pay thru the noses for these 'afterhours' permits -- just another money making scheme for the city :mad:

Originally posted by berniec

nah, i doubt its gonna make all places close at 1am, the city wil just make them pay thru the noses for these 'afterhours' permits -- just another money making scheme for the city :mad:

wyrd the city is in "dire" straits :rolleyes: if thats how you spell it

Originally posted by modouglas

It will never pass to many big people will not let this go thru.. plus ny will lose alot of money if this happened.

big people?? as in nightclub people?? if thats what ya mean- Im hear to tell ya- most of them arent BIG people in NYC-they're basically little fish lmao

Originally posted by babbo

big people?? as in nightclub people?? if thats what ya mean- Im hear to tell ya- most of them arent BIG people in NYC-they're basically little fish lmao

big as in the niteclub and bar industry associations, and the city council members who have half a brain (hopefully) and realise in the end this would end up HURTING the economy

BLOW ME 8-------------------D :jawdrop:

awwwe- you're drunk/hungover,no $$$$, no women- ooooo sorry-

no MEN- got no game-no juice- all you gotta do now-is go back to your corner and jerk off again--now- lmfao

Originally posted by berniec

big as in the niteclub and bar industry associations, and the city council members who have half a brain (hopefully) and realise in the end this would end up HURTING the economy

bloomburg and all mayors like to propose certain outrageous laws, just so they can gain bargaining power on other ones. Simple politics.

YOU MAKE NO FUCKIN SENSE. I DIDNT GET THE LOGIC BEHIND YOUR DUMB STATEMENT. SO INSTEAD OF ME JERKING OFF

WHY DONT YOU BLOW ME

take another walk down christopher st.- theres plenty there for ya- only they don't do miniatures youngin- stick it in your ass- lmao