Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nice guys finish last...

dgmodel

...that's not always the case...and truly nice guys cant be anything else...accept your fate and realize that for the times you feel like it isnt worth it, there are other moments to balance that out...making someone's day for example...effecting people by the slightest action of kindness that you or I might seem almost intuitive...and eventually, finding a mature woman that will appreciate the "niceness" you possess because she doesnt want to be played any more...

Originally posted by phatman

...that's not always the case...and truly nice guys cant be anything else...accept your fate and realize that for the times you feel like it isnt worth it, there are other moments to balance that out...making someone's day for example...effecting people by the slightest action of kindness that you or I might seem almost intuitive...and eventually, finding a mature woman that will appreciate the "niceness" you possess because she doesnt want to be played any more...

:werd::clap: :clap: :clap:

Trust me many women are looking for nice guys...myself and my friends included. Women get to the point where theyre tired of getting lied to, bs'd, played, being an emotional and/or physical punching bag etc etc etc.

The nice guys should take a stand damnit and express their interest instead of standing back in the shadows.

Badboys are highly overrated:tongue:

Originally posted by Destiny

:werd::clap: :clap: :clap:

Trust me many women are looking for nice guys...myself and my friends included. Women get to the point where theyre tired of getting lied to, bs'd, played, being an emotional and/or physical punching bag etc etc etc.

The nice guys should take a stand damnit and express their interest instead of standing back in the shadows.

Badboys are highly overrated:tongue:

:eek:you took the words right out my mouth!! i'm also looking for a nice guy :D

Originally posted by nybeauty

:eek: you took the words right out my mouth!! i'm also looking for a nice guy :D

:laugh: Great minds think alike

Yeah, you, me and a handfull of women are still looking for the nice guys.

The others are ...well insert your own words here...that wouldn't know a nice guy if he sat on her head and the others don't deserve them anyway

Originally posted by Destiny

:laugh: Great minds think alike

Yeah, you, me and a handfull of women are still looking for the nice guys.

The others are ...well insert your own words here...that wouldn't know a nice guy if he sat on her head and the others don't deserve them anyway

:laugh: :laugh:

i wonder how they find these perfect gents and we dont :confused:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u know..when i hear girls talk about wanting nice guys..all i hear is BLAH BLAHHH BLAHHH LIES LIES BLAHH BLAHHH LIES YACKETY SCHMACKETY

when you go through enough losers and you realize what you've been missing, it doesn't become lies

Originally posted by phatman

....Stop lying to yourself...:aright:...

Originally posted by nybeauty

how about greek food? :D

put a sock in it ghhhhhhhhost!

my comment wasnt directed directly towards u so be easy. the point is that women do choose "bad boys" 90% of the time...evidenced by that fuckin looser Curreri, u hooked up with/fucked/went out with

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

my comment wasnt directed directly towards u so be easy. the point is that women do choose "bad boys" 90% of the time...evidenced by that fuckin looser Curreri, u hooked up with/fucked/went out with

LOL, for some reason i knew that was going to come up........did not hook up w/

i just have bad luck in choosing "friends" :rolleyes: