Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nice guys finish last...

dgmodel

Originally posted by nomembername

Oh, don't worry...I'm sure he won't mind since it's your first time ever jacking a thread :rolleyes:;)

hahahaha is just that i havent been posting and now that ms. destiny got me into posting while @ work i start by jacking a thread!

bitch...if your punk ass shows up tomorrow night i'll bitch slap you straight...most of the times marko, we let ourselves be taken advantage of...knowing that we can pretty much handle the results...more importantly, you have to find a way to modify your perspective...that it's NOT YOU but the other person that has problems, issues, etc...fuck them...why should you change, because you actually maintain something decent...idk man...switch teams if you must but you'll be back...trust me...

Originally posted by phatman

bitch...if your punk ass shows up tomorrow night i'll bitch slap you straight...most of the times marko, we let ourselves be taken advantage of...knowing that we can pretty much handle the results...more importantly, you have to find a way to modify your perspective...that it's NOT YOU but the other person that has problems, issues, etc...fuck them...why should you change, because you actually maintain something decent...idk man...switch teams if you must but you'll be back...trust me...

you wise one you;) :tongue:

\

its more than one person... thats why... normally id be like fuck it... but all this was triggered by some bs in the office... and im the layback dude who lets shit slide doesnt complain, doesnt care about lil things but then thats when it all starts to add up... im gone a few days from work and everythings cukkoocachoo, firms all crazy, clients all crazy, then it just flows into social/sex life... chick you dig only digs assholes lol, its just not the way i wanted to go into the weekend... in any event... just needed to vent... my suckah ass will be back to normal after a few drinks this evening... punk bitch~!

...i'm sure i've told you this before, but you've got great wisdom and insight for your age...dont take that the wrong way...just trying to pay you a compliment...:)

that is the best compliment i could ever receive... i'm sincerely flattered, thank you so much!

Originally posted by dgmodel

\

its more than one person... thats why... normally id be like fuck it... but all this was triggered by some bs in the office... and im the layback dude who lets shit slide doesnt complain, doesnt care about lil things but then thats when it all starts to add up... im gone a few days from work and everythings cukkoocachoo, firms all crazy, clients all crazy, then it just flows into social/sex life... chick you dig only digs assholes lol, its just not the way i wanted to go into the weekend... in any event... just needed to vent... my suckah ass will be back to normal after a few drinks this evening... punk bitch~!

...aight then...dont get too smashed and do something silly you'll need to post/vent about tomorrow...;)...i wish you the best either way and hope you stay on our team...as you know, our numbers are fading...hope to see you tomorrow night...