Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hiring promoters for deep no id (teen) party

LoL a lot of people have this impression that teen nights are all 12/13 yr olds... its more of a 17-18 crowd than anything else. A lot of 18 yr olds would rather go to teen nite than an 18+ nite b/c there's people more there age there, and girls dont have to worry about getting hit on by a 29 yr old guy haha

At 22 why would you do a teen party??? Maybe you should graduate from pre teen years and move on.....

I think I know you.. Arent you the promotor from Tribecca over the summer who came to Lattitude to get people out of there to go to your lame ass party...

Now if you are the same Alex G that is pretty fucking lame

Dont you remember what happened to Matty C from Cherri kid couldnt keep his dick in his pants....

You dont want to follow his foot steps

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

are the girls that go to the parties the typical sluts? cum dumpsters?

Brian 85% of the girls that go to club especially teen clubs are those cum dumpsters....

The guy just back their load up in these cumpsters

Oh by the way happy B-day.... I heard you are coming to South Park

lol..................

lol so ur basically telling everyone that works on a teen night that they're beat?? an 18 yr old cant run a teen night -- a successful one atleast. they dont have enough experience... on any teen night that actually lasted.. @ bunka or @ abyss, its people in their 20's running it -- im sure alex doesnt JUST do teen nites LoL.. just like everyone that runs a teen night @ abyss -- also runs 18/21+ nites there, @ deko and @ poor billy's

Originally posted by secretpromos

lol so ur basically telling everyone that works on a teen night that they're beat?? an 18 yr old cant run a teen night -- a successful one atleast. they dont have enough experience... on any teen night that actually lasted.. @ bunka or @ abyss, its people in their 20's running it -- im sure alex doesnt JUST do teen nites LoL.. just like everyone that runs a teen night @ abyss -- also runs 18/21+ nites there, @ deko and @ poor billy's

listen up little girl......... Secret prochick ... and what the hell do you know abou tthe business

You are probably one of those ratty sub promotor girls that have a guest list who noone knows about and call yourself a promotor...

Sweetie dont explain to me how to run a club becuase there is more to it then sitting there and telling me you have to be in your 20's to run a successful teen night

WEhat person in their 20's associates with teens I know I dont so your main romotor will probably be someone that is 18 that hangs with people in that age catergory.....

So can a 18 year old hold a successful party yes they can.....;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Brian 85% of the girls that go to club especially teen clubs are those cum dumpsters....

The guy just back their load up in these cumpsters

Oh by the way happy B-day.... I heard you are coming to South Park

lol..................

I would say more about 97%. South Park is SiCkkkkkkkkkkk

notice how i said i don't go to teen clubs unless its my party in which case i have to go and no i'm not the alex g you're talking about i don't promote tribecca never did

by the way although i personally don't like matty c at all he got off all the charges and won like 3 mill after he suid the media

At 22 why would you do a teen party??? Maybe you should graduate from pre teen years and move on.....

I think I know you.. Arent you the promotor from Tribecca over the summer who came to Lattitude to get people out of there to go to your lame ass party...

Now if you are the same Alex G that is pretty fucking lame

Dont you remember what happened to Matty C from Cherri kid couldnt keep his dick in his pants....

You dont want to follow his foot steps

no i didn't work with that homo anywhere we don't like each other i def heard somethin bout him winning but guess it was just a rumor

as for the black dick in his ass comment i did hear he walks with a limp now that i find a little easier to believe actually

did you wwork with Matty C at Cherri...

And he didnt get 3 million that mother fucker didnt get off... He got so muuck black dick in his ass.... If you call that getting off

listen up little girl......... Secret prochick ... and what the hell do you know abou tthe business

You are probably one of those ratty sub promotor girls that have a guest list who noone knows about and call yourself a promotor...

Sweetie dont explain to me how to run a club becuase there is more to it then sitting there and telling me you have to be in your 20's to run a successful teen night

WEhat person in their 20's associates with teens I know I dont so your main romotor will probably be someone that is 18 that hangs with people in that age catergory.....

So can a 18 year old hold a successful party yes they can.....;)

noo ur not understanding what i meant... yea of course promoters are going to be teens, but promoters dont actually organize the party - i mean like someone who promotes for a guestlist is not going to organize a nite, meaning a 14 yr old promoter. the people who RUN these teen nights, hire security, hire bartenders... pay out all guestlists, go thru the owners, are not going to be 17 yrs old! the owners of a club will not trust a 17 yr old to run a weekly, or monthly teen night, straight out. find me a 17 yr old that runs a succesfful teen night in jerzey and i'll shut up. the people that actually RUN and PUT TOGETHER these nights are usually over 21... abyss teen night = joey enuff (older than 21)... krome teen night = don/AL-b and everyone else, all over 21... theres no other successful teen nights that are monthly or weekly in jerzey that are worth mentioning. so enuff said, i proved my point

and no im not a little promoter LoL :laugh:

Originally posted by secretpromos

noo ur not understanding what i meant... yea of course promoters are going to be teens, but promoters dont actually organize the party - i mean like someone who promotes for a guestlist is not going to organize a nite, meaning a 14 yr old promoter. the people who RUN these teen nights, hire security, hire bartenders... pay out all guestlists, go thru the owners, are not going to be 17 yrs old! the owners of a club will not trust a 17 yr old to run a weekly, or monthly teen night, straight out. find me a 17 yr old that runs a succesfful teen night in jerzey and i'll shut up. the people that actually RUN and PUT TOGETHER these nights are usually over 21... abyss teen night = joey enuff (older than 21)... krome teen night = don/AL-b and everyone else, all over 21... theres no other successful teen nights that are monthly or weekly in jerzey that are worth mentioning. so enuff said, i proved my point

and no im not a little promoter LoL :laugh:

sweetie joey enuff I am sure was once young