Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pravda/Phils/Deelites finger

xlr8ted

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Just like to thank everyone who spilled a drink on me... Also like to thank the parking lot attendents for stealing my hookers last night...

HI! What time did you leave last night? And oh drinks on you, that was me....;) PS - I wasn't even drinking... And don't think of it as stealing think of it as borrowing them...;):D

Ya, def had a great time Friday...

Still a little lost on some things... I think someone was telling me there was a swat team in the bathroom at Pravda, or was I just dreaming this? Why did it take us so long to get to Phils?

Ya those tits are great...

almost got to parking attendents to fight each other.. :laugh:

Good times Friday night...I finally strolled in the door to my house as my roomate was just leaving for werk (at like 8am on Saturday).

She's like "I thought you said you were coming home early?"

I said "It IS early!" heheheh!

Well, all I can say is that the Groovefire boys and agent 001 rocked Pravda. They are idiots if they are really going to not have guest dj's spin there ever again.

Nice to meet you, Dee, and all I can say is you are a trooper!

Prpl and I get the "patience is a virtue award" for making that special cigarette happen! :tongue: (Thanks, btw!)

Originally posted by foxylady69

Prpl and I get the "patience is a virtue award" for making that special cigarette happen! :tongue: (Thanks, btw!)

I have been cracking up about this all weekend...:laugh: I promise we will NOT run into this problem in Miami, will have utensil... And then after like 30 minutes of hard work Joe walks up and it like "oh you need something to smoke with"... lol

Originally posted by kaydup

wtf how is ur hand, how did that happen, what happened friday sooooooooo confused. Is stymie here or there?

My hand is hanging in there. How did it happen? Getting out of G's car I put it where it shouldnt have been put and the door shut and locked.. I was in such shock it took me a while to get the words out that MY HAND IS IN THE DOOR.

Nerve endings are shot, I can finally bend it but I dont think it'll ever be the same again. :(

Stymie is there...

Originally posted by deeelite1

My hand is hanging in there. How did it happen? Getting out of G's car I put it where it shouldnt have been put and the door shut and locked.. I was in such shock it took me a while to get the words out that MY HAND IS IN THE DOOR.

Nerve endings are shot, I can finally bend it but I dont think it'll ever be the same again. :(

Stymie is there...

Ahhhh- I'm soooooo sorry for bustin your finger up sweetie.

Worst thing about it - after I slam her finger in my door, I go back to the trunk to get beer out of it and we're all ready to make a break for Phil's place before I had any clue what was going on - poor girl was trapped in my door by her poor little cumpled pinky :(

Other than that it was a fun night (oh and I apologize to anyone I spilled drinks on that night - I have vague recollections of many bumps and spills) - good to see everyone :D