Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL !! - Eric Morillo @ DEKO - Thursday Feb 12th

thursday february 12th @ deko lounge

victor soto ( red carpet ) . jerry x . joe armenio . binoy . sergio t . fabrizio . erik . will stern . sid . danielle . hugo . jimmy ponzio . and deko crew

presents..

eric morrilo

subliminal winter sessions

rated the #1 house deejay by clubbers from 120 countries worldwide !

also featuring dj's - unique // manny the greek // klutch // james diviant

To be placed on the list for this event or any other thursday @ deko simply say my name at the door for reduced admission. for information, list, or bottle service call Victor Soto at 973-941-3515.

set starts at 11pm sharp // strictly 21 and over

door by: jerry x

deko lounge

route 35 s. ( across from club Abyss )

sayerville, nj

www.dekolounge.com

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

ummmmmm i was the original and only promoter @ abyss when we were doing 1800ppl every friday night with tsettos... u monkey boy :smoke:

Um, this is not ABYSS and we are not back in the day. so lets see do you list with out using the Abyss & Deko mailers. O wait correct yourself my Queen. If you say you was the only promoter, then why did you say " we were doing 1800 ppl " I thought it was only you. lolololo. I was there too at that time with Jerry X, Alen Ash and others...

Love ya.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Um, this is not ABYSS and we are not back in the day. so lets see do you list with out using the Abyss & Deko mailers. O wait correct yourself my Queen. If you say you was the only promoter, then why did you say " we were doing 1800 ppl " I thought it was only you. lolololo. I was there too at that time with Jerry X, Alen Ash and others...

Love ya.

Victor Soto

kiss asss. guestlist used to do 50 heads every friday... alone. and u mo's did not work here during that time... so kiss it!