Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is Ft.Lauderdale or WPB Going To get a Superclub!

lotto

Guest saleen351

Amen guyman...

I"m telling you guys, we need to build a wall like Isreal to keep the dade county trash out of broward!!!!!!!!

We need to save our community, our culture, our way of life, and of course our property values..

the rubber boat people need to show respect, but they won't, so lets build the wall!!!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jcmia

GUYMAN:

yeah no scumbags around Ft.lauderdale around sutra or voodoo ! :laugh: :laugh: I know you were joking right ?

Honestly, I don't see half, in fact, I don't see a QUARTER of the homeless bums in downtown Laudy as I do in SoBe...

But just like any city, there are still those assholes you encounter while walking down the street... but they are more abundent in SoBe/downtown Miami than in Laudy...

Originally posted by saleen351

Amen guyman...

I"m telling you guys, we need to build a wall like Isreal to keep the dade county trash out of broward!!!!!!!!

We need to save our community, our culture, our way of life, and of course our property values..

the rubber boat people need to show respect, but they won't, so lets build the wall!!!!!!!

show respect to you ! :laugh: :laugh: this is rich coming from the man who spelled etiquette as edicate ! how about you learn to speak to english first :idea:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Honestly, I don't see half, in fact, I don't see a QUARTER of the homeless bums in downtown Laudy as I do in SoBe...

But just like any city, there are still those assholes you encounter while walking down the street... but they are more abundent in SoBe/downtown Miami than in Laudy...

it seems the same proportion to me considering the size of both cities. I live in Lauderdale and still, unless it's Sonar, I go to Miami. better everything !

Originally posted by guyman1966

On - and one more thing - LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH! This is America. My Dad, Uncle & Grandparents all came here not speaking a fucken word of English. Guess what? They learned. If you don't want to speak English - go back to the shithole you crawled out of.

Guyman the National Cuban Org. just called and have vetoed ur bid to become an "Honorary Member" of the Cuban Community...oh...Saleen...ur a disgrace to Italians!!! u dont even know one word in Italian (Pizza and Spagetti dont count)...i went to a well known Pizza place here in Kendall (Mike's Pizza...best Pizza in Miami...hands down...closest NYC style) and most of the staff talk English and PERFECT ITALIAN!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Guyman the National Cuban Org. just called and have vetoed ur bid to become an "Honorary Member" of the Cuban Community...

Does that mean that he HUNDREDS of pounds of humanitarian aid that I personally have sent to Cuba is meaningless? (fyi – this is not a joke – I send aid, supplies and medicine every year. Even the great Saleen has made contributions to help this noble cause)

Guest saleen351

true dat, I donated med supplies to those dirty spics... and what did i get in return? some asshole at the grocery store form cuba with too many items in the 10 item or less line who can't speak any english and is argueing with the cleark who can't speak spanish...

The rubber boat people, must go!!!!!!!!!!!

true dat, I donated med supplies to those dirty spics... and what did i get in return? some asshole at the grocery store form cuba with too many items in the 10 item or less line who can't speak any english and is argueing with the cleark who can't speak spanish...

i had an Italian lady in front of me at Publix trying to pay for Penne Pasta with "mail in" coupons...i told her to go sit on a Salami...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yes..b/c they found out about the cigars u brought over and that 18 yr cross dressing prostitute u had...:eek:

For the record - and all of you who were at Spin for Haloween 2 years ago - MATAS IS THE ONLY CROSS DRESSING PROSTITUTE that I know.

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

honestly the sad difference is the actual demographic layout of the cities in SoBe its a long strip where the mainstream ghetto shit is mostly down to the south with a few exceptions and in Laudy its big block where everything is forced on top of each other....

Shut up Matt. Grow some balls and take a stand on something. Anything! Geessssssssssssuuuuuuuuussssssss! That might be the most generic post I've ever read.

;)

The rubber boat people, must go!!!!!!!!!!!

LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE OTHERS !

Originally posted by guyman1966

Shut up Matt. Grow some balls and take a stand on something. Anything! Geessssssssssssuuuuuuuuussssssss! That might be the most generic post I've ever read.

;)

Its a friggin' fact magilla(sp) as in magilla the gorilla...here is my stand. there are scumbags no matter where you go whether its the temple or a church or downtown *nameyourcity* or uptown*nameyourcity* ultimately a club of any size can survive just about anywhere as long as the ingredients are mixed properly i.e talent, promotions, and just plain browbeating dedication etc.... if its a big place and its run right maybe some small places will be put out of business because of it and vice versa.. the amount of people per capita really doesn't matter since we already have too many fucking people everywhere! its about finding a niche' and exploiting it! done proper it will find a way to succeed!

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Its a friggin' fact magilla(sp) as in magilla the gorilla...here is my stand. there are scumbags no matter where you go whether its the temple or a church or downtown *nameyourcity* or uptown*nameyourcity* ultimately a club of any size can survive just about anywhere as long as the ingredients are mixed properly i.e talent, promotions, and just plain browbeating dedication etc.... if its a big place and its run right maybe some small places will be put out of business because of it and vice versa.. the amount of people per capita really doesn't matter since we already have too many fucking people everywhere! its about finding a niche' and exploiting it! done proper it will find a way to succeed!

Thank you.