Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seneca - New to the Planet Club

seneca

logo_phpBB.gif

Hello all...

stopping by to join the planet. Please feel free to visit my site and download all of my mixes for your listening pleasure in the Music section. Also check out my new track availible for download as well, Reach High.

djseneca.com <-- Click!

BIO :

One of Chicago's highly respected talents, Seneca has a sound reputation of entertaining the music lovers and welcomes any opportunity. Outgoing, talented, and determined, he has established himself in the Chicago scene with his savvy skills and love for the music. Seneca's way of selecting tasteful tracks from diverse genres will leave any electronic music lover exhilarated.

Seneca's aspirations for dance music began in 1995 at the young age of 14. "There was this new club that opened for teens and I went with an older friend who could drive. My first experience had a chilling effect on me! The music, the people and the vibe; I had to be the person creating it." Seneca would also listen to Bad Boy Bill and his fellow DJs on the nightly radio mix show. These guys provided Seneca with the inspiration and determination to become a well-respected DJ. In 2000, Another Level, a Chicago area record store, hired Seneca. Another Level has helped him gain major knowledge in the electronic music business as well as introducing him to many important figures in the industry including artists' such as Bad Boy Bill, Seb Fontaine, Mistress Barbara, Christopher Lawrence, The Chemical Brothers and the list goes on!

One of the biggest highlights in Seneca's career happened this past summer. Global promoter Spundae enlisted Seneca to open for Armin Van Buuren at the country's best Mega-Club, Vision. After the show Armin himself complemented Seneca's ability in taking control of the crowd and setting them up for his performance. Gaining the attention of a superstar DJ is definitely noteworthy!

Seneca's love and dedication for the music have been the driving forces behind his constant success. In a very short time, he has managed to position himself as one of the most exciting DJs to take to the decks in Chicago! With his production career now taking off, Seneca's sound will soon be infecting dance floors worldwide.

visch-02-0002_std.jpg