Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ CHOOPA.......SHHHHHH!!!!...your secret is safe w/ me

Yo Choopa I just heard!!....your secret is safe with me guy.....don't you worry......SHHHHHHHH!!!!....

oh and by the way.....I would appreciate it if you would stay away from my new girl!!!.....you gotta stop stepping on my toes guy....I let the last one slide by...but this is getting ridiculous!!!....how did you get her # anyway??....SCUMBAG!!...find your own!!! :mad:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

YOUR GIRL ?? I DON'T EVEN HANG OUT ANYMORE ... SO WTF R U TALKING ABOUT?

BESIDES ......... EVERYBODY HAS HOTT GRILL'S NUMBER !!!!

you know i was trying to be a nice guy about it......but forget....you're not even worth it....why u making shit up!!!.....come one guy i'll find you a girl no problem.....i can work ith you if you just leave my girls alone!!....that is all i ask...

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Choopie now that you have my girls Nextel 2 way back off... I know you are trying to play the nice guy roll

Billy let big brother know......Ill fuckin bat him in the back of the head....Bonnano style!!!!!!

kosta .... i don't even know what this guy is talkin about. but if you wanna jump on the bandwagon .. go ahead !!!

awwww choopie.....i'm just bustin' yer balls......come on guy.....just a joke.....relax.....come on.....don't get heated.....its all good fun...

kosta .... i don't even know what this guy is talkin about. but if you wanna jump on the bandwagon .. go ahead !!!

I dont jump on the bandwagon I drive it...Ill take a bat to your head for Kelly Cools!!!

Then Ill get 500 midgets with toothpicks to start poking you till you die.

look guy .. kelly cools ain't my type .. i prefer blondes with monster boobies !!;)

What are you saying she's not good enough...what do you think youre better than her...Im gonna fuck you up choop keep it up.

Originally posted by kostaP

What are you saying she's not good enough...what do you think youre better than her...Im gonna fuck you up choop keep it up.

look here guy ...... i never said that! i said she is not my type. i like blondes with big boobies! now don't threaten me unless you are gona follow through with it. didn't we go through this already a few months ago

look here guy ...... i never said that! i said she is not my type. i like blondes with big boobies! now don't threaten me unless you are gona follow through with it. didn't we go through this already a few months ago

ok now......BREATH......in....and out....goood......now again....in .....and out........goood choops.....there ya go buddy!.....relax......ahhhhhh....nice huh.......keep breathing it is very important......

Originally posted by bobydigital

ok now......BREATH......in....and out....goood......now again....in .....and out........goood choops.....there ya go buddy!.....relax......ahhhhhh....nice huh.......keep breathing it is very important......

look . if you and your new boyfriend didn't start shit .. i would not have to get all worked up. just drop the bullshit

WTF you saying Kelly has small tits....wtf are you string at her tits for...CHOOPA Your pressing your luck bro....stop staring at kelly....FUCKER

are you saying she is small breasted .. i never said that. you now billy would not like it if he knew you were making commentary about his girlfriends tits

No you did you retarded asshole...look at your post you said you like blondes with big boobies...what are you saying kelly is a brunette with.....DOnt make me kill you chaloopa.....Just turn to boby and all will be ok. Watch your step.

Originally posted by kostaP

No you did you retarded asshole...look at your post you said you like blondes with big boobies...what are you saying kelly is a brunette with.....DOnt make me kill you chaloopa.....Just turn to boby and all will be ok. Watch your step.

Off the record...

are you guys serious when you get mad at eachother?