DJ CHOOPA.......SHHHHHH!!!!...your secret is safe w/ me

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

sometimes i'm serious .. if they push my buttons. like when they make this girlfriend stealing shit up ...

Who's making this stuff up...girlfriend stealer.....Me and my ex-are done you gonna go after her too Choop.....:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

sometimes i'm serious .. if they push my buttons. like when they make this girlfriend stealing shit up ...

I expect you to apologize about making remarks about my girlfriends tits...

She is a perfect fucking 10 ...... So to me you must be saying she has small tits... I expect you to apologize for that ignorant comment

Originally posted by badassmafuka

GUY.......... you wish you can have a beautiful girl like I do ;)

lets refraise you like dumb blonde slobs with sloppy tits hanging over their shoulder

HAHAHHAHAAAA

Boston Billy gimme the world Ill take a bat to his head and toss him in Bobby Bitch's trunk and go right to the scrap yard w/ it and watch him get crushed by the hydraulic press....NO I ve never done it before but Im sure it could work!!!!

showdown_057.jpg

I expect you to apologize about making remarks about my girlfriends tits...

She is a perfect fucking 10 ...... So to me you must be saying she has small tits... I expect you to apologize for that ignorant comment

i have nothing to apoligize for ... i did not make fun of your g/f

not even man enough to apologize you are so low some times

LOOK INTERNET TOUGH GUY .... IF YOU READ WHAT I WROTE INSTEAD OF WHAT KOSTA PUTS INTO YOUR HEAD. YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD. SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD APOLIGIZE TO ME. BESIDES I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THIS OVER THE BOARD BECAUSE I HAVE MORE CLASS THAN TO TALK ABOUT A SPECIFIC PERSONS BREASTS OVER THIS MESSAGEBOARD. I THINK YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS A VERY NICE BODY .. BTW

Are you hitting on my girl????????????

He's such a pig...hes checkin her out Billy.

Billy who is a real man loves Kelly Cools aka Helen for her mind....Youre such a scumfuck pig chaloopadoopa always lookin at women as sex objects....stop looking at kelly and loose her number.

Originally posted by kelly0616

THE 2 WAY DOESNT USSE MINUTES....DONT LIKE

JK:laugh:

c'mon ... if your a poor ar mitzvah dj like me (lol) ... i have to get the cheap plan with limited 2-way minutes.

and b.t.w. ---- wasn't it you who 2 wayed me to talk when you got your phone? i just want to clarify things on this board