Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the best and worst part about Winter Music Conf?

wmc_webad_but.jpg

I am considering an early return to South Beach this year. Whats the best and worst part about Winter Music Conf? Besides Tiestoooooooo at Space. The line-up at Space is rediculous! Most def worth getting the 3-day passport. Not sure if my body can take the abuse like that anymore.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Goodmorning Miss Venezuela!!

Good Morning Miss. Tamiga of New Milford

Little Tamiga Jr. is so exicted about what she is making you. She did the TamigaFrwiend Dance all the way to the Bus STop.

Tamiga Ska -Ska Ska Ska Ska

T-Minus 22hours. Mission Control do you read me

:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

neena remember tiesto at space!!!!!

best part great friends and the sun, (neena will be there in spirit)

worst part im always so dam sleepy and the men touching on you......

hi joe muaa!!!!

:D yes I remember.....Tiesto was definitely the best part of WMC....when he came on at space I think I pissed myself. :eek: good shieeet!!!!!!

Funnies Part - is all of us sitting at Cleavenders right after Sky that morning in the worst possible shape of our lives....random words were coming out of our mouths and nothing made sense but we actually understood each other. :laugh: :laugh:

Worst part - Is on our way to hear JP, walking through the back streets and getting harrassed by the scum of the streets. :blank:

don't forget me....I want to be called at all hours of the morning. :D

hi joe muaa!!!!

:D yes I remember.....Tiesto was definitely the best part of WMC....when he came on at space I think I pissed myself. :eek: good shieeet!!!!!!

Funnies Part - is all of us sitting at Cleavenders right after Sky that morning in the worst possible shape of our lives....random words were coming out of our mouths and nothing made sense but we actually understood each other. :laugh: :laugh:

Worst part - Is on our way to hear JP, walking through the back streets and getting harrassed by the scum of the streets. :blank:

hi joe muaa!!!!

Worst part - Is on our way to hear JP, walking through the back streets and getting harrassed by the scum of the streets. :nono:

Morning to everyone!!!

Originally posted by neena16

Worst part - Is on our way to hear JP, walking through the back streets and getting harrassed by the scum of the streets. :nono:

Morning to everyone!!!

i never forget you my links!!! Huuusband might kill me if i call hahah but theres always smoke signals. hahahaha

Originally posted by neena16

SORRY GUYS... BUT THE BEST TIME AT WMC WAS US AT THAT AFTERHOURS... WAS IT CLUB SKY... GREAT TIMES THERE... GOT AN AWESOME PIC TO PROVE IT... (ACTUALLY I THINK STICKY STOLE IT FROM ME, BUT WHO CAN BLAME IT W/US HOT CHICKS IN IT)

Originally posted by doubledeuce

SORRY GUYS... BUT THE BEST TIME AT WMC WAS US AT THAT AFTERHOURS... WAS IT CLUB SKY... GREAT TIMES THERE... GOT AN AWESOME PIC TO PROVE IT... (ACTUALLY I THINK STICKY STOLE IT FROM ME, BUT WHO CAN BLAME IT W/US HOT CHICKS IN IT)

we danced forever that night.

i cant believe you have evidence. i need to see that..

Circa tomorrow? Deelites BIRTHDAY!!!!

double duece....Sky was my favorite club....I remember seeing you dance for the first time. ;)

We look hot....how come I can't see us looking good in any pics that night. :laugh: It was one of those nights!!! ;) Post the pic if you ever get it back from sticky fingers.

Are you doing Cancun to WMC again??? :eek: