Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Presidents Weekend Feb 15th @ Club Sleep

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest njclubgod

I have 1000 dollars says that place does not do more then 100 people.The place is horrible people do not waste your time!!! Everyone knows that not the place to be that for sure. If you want to give your money away give it to deko at least you'll have a good time and actually have people in the place. Check it out who's the DJ's there??? When has anyone with a following spun at Club Sleep??? Never because its the size of my closet and they still cant pack the place. Better off turning it into a sports bar. 10 dollars to park and another 15 to get in. Thats 25 before your first drink save your money i have written several revue's and have been there on different occasions and it always sucked!!!!!!!!

Well I guess they just haven't gotten that hit yet.. and the place can fit 900... but hey the promotional team and dj's invovled in this event works hard and can pull people to any venue and has done all over Ny & Nj.!

So past events don't have to compared of what is being done for this sunday.

New breed invovled..!

Give it a shot you won't be disappointed

Originally posted by njclubgod

I have 1000 dollars says that place does not do more then 100 people.The place is horrible people do not waste your time!!! Everyone knows that not the place to be that for sure. If you want to give your money away give it to deko at least you'll have a good time and actually have people in the place. Check it out who's the DJ's there??? When has anyone with a following spun at Club Sleep??? Never because its the size of my closet and they still cant pack the place. Better off turning it into a sports bar. 10 dollars to park and another 15 to get in. Thats 25 before your first drink save your money i have written several revue's and have been there on different occasions and it always sucked!!!!!!!!

ya the place is so tiny, hahaha, what the fuck are you talking about newbie, relax. . . . and there has been a list of big dj's there already. if you dont like, dont come.

i

Guest njclubgod

Has anyone besides myself seen the staff at this place lol what a joke. The club looks stevie wonder painted it omg the colors just make you want to puke as do the girls that work there. I have never seen such a rundown place in my life and they just opened??? Whats the deal with that? The place has been open a few months and hasnt not had one good revue at all. It never gets packed cause people already know its horrible there. My god when you cant even understand the vocals to music cuase the sound system is just total crap. LOLOLOL have you seen the lil itsy bitsy speakers they have up in that place lol my surround sound in my livingroom knocks harder then that whole place. People please go check it out if you want to laugh lololol THE PLACE IS A JOKE AND EVERYONE THERE INCLUDING THE STAFF AND PATRONS ARE JUST TRAILOR TRASH!!! Hell you had one bartender admit it in a prior post so i rest my case.

Has anyone besides myself seen the staff at this place lol what a joke. The club looks stevie wonder painted it omg the colors just make you want to puke as do the girls that work there. I have never seen such a rundown place in my life and they just opened??? Whats the deal with that? The place has been open a few months and hasnt not had one good revue at all. It never gets packed cause people already know its horrible there. My god when you cant even understand the vocals to music cuase the sound system is just total crap. LOLOLOL have you seen the lil itsy bitsy speakers they have up in that place lol my surround sound in my livingroom knocks harder then that whole place. People please go check it out if you want to laugh lololol THE PLACE IS A JOKE AND EVERYONE THERE INCLUDING THE STAFF AND PATRONS ARE JUST TRAILOR TRASH!!! Hell you had one bartender admit it in a prior post so i rest my case.

i am so trailor trash. hahahaha. you know me real well buddy. . . i want to see what you look like. this should be funny. for you to call so many people ugly, you must be a super model. im sure. hahahahahaha nice try.

Guest njclubgod

who has been to sleep??? Did anyone see one good looking girl in the place??? They should turn it into a go go bar and start making some money instead of trying to compete with the real clubs around. Will somebody please club the owners of Sleep maybe they will wake up and smell the coffed that they cannot compete in the club business because by the looks of it they dont have the cash flow to get that place up and running. That place needs to be totally ripped apart and redecorated from everything form the floor to the dj's there. Someone need to let the public know about the scams they have there. Youll be suckered out of 30 bucks before your first drink 20 at the door 10 for valet . Id rather spend the money in a place where people actually go.

who has been to sleep??? Did anyone see one good looking girl in the place??? They should turn it into a go go bar and start making some money instead of trying to compete with the real clubs around. Will somebody please club the owners of Sleep maybe they will wake up and smell the coffed that they cannot compete in the club business because by the looks of it they dont have the cash flow to get that place up and running. That place needs to be totally ripped apart and redecorated from everything form the floor to the dj's there. Someone need to let the public know about the scams they have there. Youll be suckered out of 30 bucks before your first drink 20 at the door 10 for valet . Id rather spend the money in a place where people actually go.

gotta admit, $10 is rather high for vallet parking

much misinformation from the one guy who obviously has an ax to grind; Valet's $4, the female bartender's are pretty hot(3 new girls),soda bottles were used one night in an emergency,the sound system was designed as Tony Tee said and there have also been upgrades,the music was great this past saturday, the female customers were hot, it was packed, people had a good time. maybe the industrial look to the floor isn't for everybody but the rest of the club is pretty nice...big comfortable furniture, etc...life's too short to be as nasty as that guy.

y athe owner is broke. hahah. try again. very very very very far from.

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

i think its only 5 guys, 10 was the first week, then the owner found out thats what they charged and got pissed. . 10 is way to much. i agree

shit i rather park at the bowling ally across the street and walk over :D

I know Mikey I think peeps are worried about how much we r gonna blow this party up...!

Seems to me we got someone constantly putting this place down when it hasn't been around for sooo long.!

Daitaliangreek do you remember me at all when i used to dj for bonsolid on sat at djais..?

Originally posted by djjvelez

I know Mikey I think peeps are worried about how much we r gonna blow this party up...!

Seems to me we got someone constantly putting this place down when it hasn't been around for sooo long.!

Daitaliangreek do you remember me at all when i used to dj for bonsolid on sat at djais..?

lol yeah joe good luck though i wish i could come by sunday for a little while but i got work monday so im not going anywhere

Originally posted by djjvelez

im sure i will remember you when i see you. cant wait. haters will always hate.

is it summer yet