Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Presidents Weekend Feb 15th @ Club Sleep

You know i'll be in the house to make your night hell brother...I came up with a new protein/atkins shot for you too so i dont wanna hear any cryin either. We might have to break out the gallianno bottle for your boy clubgod too huh? That fucker's like a baseball bat. Oh yeah is it summer yet...................

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest njclubgod

BLOW IT UP IS RIGHT!!!! SOMEONE SHOULD BLOW THAT DIVE TO THE GROUND!!! HOW MANY PROMOTERS HAVE TRIED ALREADY TO BLOW THAT PLACE UP AND IT JUST BLEW UP IN THEIR FACE!!! THATS WHY BONSOLID WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLACE AND YES HE TOLD ME THE OWNERS WANTED HIM THERE. LOLOL SEE REAL PROMOTERS AND REAL D.J'S STAY AWAY FROM THAT HELL HOLE AND SO SHOULD YOU!!! RUN PEOPLE RUN FAR FAR AWAY. EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT PLACE IS CANT GET A REAL JOB IN A REAL CLUB TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF. WHOS THE DJ??? YEH I DONT KNOW EITHER. YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE THE LIL ENGINE THAT COULD ILL GIVE YOU AN A FOR EFFORT BUT GIVE IT UP. REALITY CHECK CLUB SLEEP BLOWS!!!!

Originally posted by njclubgod

BLOW IT UP IS RIGHT!!!! SOMEONE SHOULD BLOW THAT DIVE TO THE GROUND!!! HOW MANY PROMOTERS HAVE TRIED ALREADY TO BLOW THAT PLACE UP AND IT JUST BLEW UP IN THEIR FACE!!! THATS WHY BONSOLID WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLACE AND YES HE TOLD ME THE OWNERS WANTED HIM THERE. LOLOL SEE REAL PROMOTERS AND REAL D.J'S STAY AWAY FROM THAT HELL HOLE AND SO SHOULD YOU!!! RUN PEOPLE RUN FAR FAR AWAY. EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT PLACE IS CANT GET A REAL JOB IN A REAL CLUB TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF. WHOS THE DJ??? YEH I DONT KNOW EITHER. YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE THE LIL ENGINE THAT COULD ILL GIVE YOU AN A FOR EFFORT BUT GIVE IT UP. REALITY CHECK CLUB SLEEP BLOWS!!!!

Alright you made your point.

Now STFU already.

Yea Please just shut up already about the club obviously your some1 hiding behind a new name and is trying to stop from something good happening go try to bring down another thread you obviuosly are a fuking newb to this message board so just stop talking about shit that you don't know.

Good promoters can bring plenty of people to any club.. the promotional teams behind this event has proven that point plenty of times with

ressurecting Venues...!:finger2:

Either NJCLUBGOD is the fat little woman waddling around DECO, stop trying to get your bouncers in fights you should know better

or

Someone that probally worked at Sleep

or

if your so Brave why dont you unveil yourself - Lone (Hater) Ranger

this little girl wont hurt you

i'm workin w/ you on sunday....heard morillo was rediculous, sure he was. you hook up w/ marco, that dudes cool as hell. Sleep was good times last night. Clubgod still runnin his mouth? I been askin around but nobody seems to know the mystery man...Shoulda came to level, check you tom.

Guest njclubgod

WHAT A JOKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE REALLY BEATING A DEAD HORSE WITH THIS ISSUE FOR REAL. THAT PLACE SUCKS ALWAYS HAS SUCKED AND ALWAYS WILL SUCK. PERIOD JAMFEST? MORE LIKE LAMEFEST. I WOULD GO SUNDAY TO CHECK IT OUT BUT I ALREADY KNOW THE RESULTS, A HALF EMPTY CLUB WITH THE WORST LOOKING CROWD ONE CAN DIG UP. THEY CANT GET PEOPLE TO GO THERE ON A REGULAR THURS, FRI, SAT THEY REALLY THINK PEOPLE ARE GONNA GO THERE ON SUNDAY??? WAKE UP STUPID MORONS EVERYONE KNOWS YOU GO TO JOEYS ON SUNDAY IF YOU DO GO OUT!!! MY GOD PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY THESE MORONS DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DONG I SWEAR. I CAN HEAR IT KNOW " THERE'S NO PARTY ON SUNDAY AROUND HERE AND PEOPLE ARENT GONNA WANT TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO JOEYS!! GUES WHAT WAKE UP CALL TO EVERY MORON OVER AT SLEEP THAT THINKS THEY ARE GONNA ACTUALLY HAVE PEOPLE THERE ON SUNDAY ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I KNOW SINCE ITS BEEN OPEN ON SUNDAYS IT HASNT BEEN ONE GOOD NIGHT YET!!! OH WAIT IM WRONG IF YOU CONSIDER HAVING 15 PEOPLE IN THE PLACE A PARTY THE BY ALL MEANS BRING YOUR BLANKET AND A PILLOW AND GO TO SLEEP GOD KNOWS THATS THE ONLY THING YOU'LL WANT TO DO WHEN U GET THERE LOLOLOLOLOL

P.S.

TO CARL AND THE OTHER MORON BARTENDER IF YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GREAT BARTENDERS WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING THERE??? YOUR NOT MAKING MONEY THATS FOR SURE CUASE I KNOW A GIRL WHO WORKS THERE AND SHE TELL ME ALL THE TIME THEY DONT MAKE SHIT THERE!!! MAN YOU TWO IDIOTS ARE EXACTLY WHAT THAT CLUB NEEDS. THAT PLACE IS LIKE A ZOO AND YOU TWO JACKASS'S FIT IN PERFECTLY LOLOL