Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Presidents Weekend Feb 15th @ Club Sleep

Originally posted by njclubgod

OK IF ELITE ENTERTAINMENT CANT BRING DOWN THE HOUSE AT SLEEP YOU GUYS THINK CAUSE YOUR FROM STATEN ISLAND YOUR GONNA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE??? BUDDY ILL BET YOU YOUR PAYCHECK "WHICH PROBABLY ISNT ALOT CAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP OVER THERE" THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY BETTER LUCK. JOEY AND JEFF HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING A HUGE FOLLOWING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU AND THEY COULDNT DO DICK WITH THAT PLACE. WHY YOU ASK? CAUSE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR MUSIC, AND SOUND, AND NO ONE WANT TO GO TO A PLACE WITH SHITTY MUSIC, SOUND SYSTEM THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY CAR RADIO AND JUST AN OVERALL FEELING OF AN EMPTY CLUB WITH NO ONE IN IT. ITS REALLY HARD TO BRING A PARTY TO SOMEPLACE WITH THOSE CONDITIONS. YOUR NOT GONNA HAVE ANY BETTER LUCK TRUST ME. GIVE IT A SHOT AND YOULL BE AGREEING BY TOMORROW. OH BY THE WAY I NOTICE YOU DIDNT DISAGREE WITH ME ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS BEING HORRIBLE THERE, AT LEAST YOUR HONEST AND ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF UNLIKE THE IDOT BARTENDERS THAT WORK THERE SAYING " YO YO YO IT WAS OFF THE HOOK LAST NIGHT WITH 30 PEOPLE THERE LOL COME ON GET REAL. THAT PLACE IS DONE EVERYONE KNOWS IT INCLUDING THE OWNERS!!!!!!!!!

you got a serious problem w/ SLEEP. Call the Problem Solvers maybe they can help you out :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it is a dead night, i really dont care. i dont say it was off the hook. im not a conry wanna be njclubgod. dont know what your problem is with me, but your starting to take this shit to another level. be carefull with the words you choose my friend. and if you know anything about the woodbrdige area, ask about the owner of sleep. you just come on this board to post against sleep, i really dont care, you can say what you want, i dont own the fucking place. everyne has there opinion. just dont get personal with me there buddy. not on some message board, and hide behind some fake name.

Originally posted by njclubgod

OK IF ELITE ENTERTAINMENT CANT BRING DOWN THE HOUSE AT SLEEP YOU GUYS THINK CAUSE YOUR FROM STATEN ISLAND YOUR GONNA HAVE A BETTER CHANCE??? BUDDY ILL BET YOU YOUR PAYCHECK "WHICH PROBABLY ISNT ALOT CAUSE THEY ARE CHEAP OVER THERE" THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY BETTER LUCK. JOEY AND JEFF HAVE A GREAT FOLLOWING A HUGE FOLLOWING TO BE HONEST WITH YOU AND THEY COULDNT DO DICK WITH THAT PLACE. WHY YOU ASK? CAUSE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR MUSIC, AND SOUND, AND NO ONE WANT TO GO TO A PLACE WITH SHITTY MUSIC, SOUND SYSTEM THAT SOUNDS LIKE MY CAR RADIO AND JUST AN OVERALL FEELING OF AN EMPTY CLUB WITH NO ONE IN IT. ITS REALLY HARD TO BRING A PARTY TO SOMEPLACE WITH THOSE CONDITIONS. YOUR NOT GONNA HAVE ANY BETTER LUCK TRUST ME. GIVE IT A SHOT AND YOULL BE AGREEING BY TOMORROW. OH BY THE WAY I NOTICE YOU DIDNT DISAGREE WITH ME ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAYS BEING HORRIBLE THERE, AT LEAST YOUR HONEST AND ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF UNLIKE THE IDOT BARTENDERS THAT WORK THERE SAYING " YO YO YO IT WAS OFF THE HOOK LAST NIGHT WITH 30 PEOPLE THERE LOL COME ON GET REAL. THAT PLACE IS DONE EVERYONE KNOWS IT INCLUDING THE OWNERS!!!!!!!!!

You seriously need to get over yourself and stop the drama. How old are you with this nonsense? 19? 20? If you are man enough to step out, identify yourself to Carl and the guys down there. You have a lot to say but it means nothing coming from a nobody. Constantly bashing a venue that you have no relationship with is weakkkkk.

Originally posted by kettleone77

how you feelin joe joe.....when we gonna go out bro...slap a mustache on and come in tonight.

We'll def have to grab a few drinks sometime, but this ol' man is chilling tonight. Came in this morning as is. With a mustache, too funny, I think I still might stand out a little bit.

Be assured for those above ya, this screen name and nonsense aint mine either. njclubgod, the name itself says it all cool guy.

Jose, bangin night kid. As we all knew it would be. Me and Carl are just chillin countin the money we didnt make as usual...lol....

Clubgod ,

I dont think i caught you there bro. You never stopped by to say hi. Place was dead bro....if you consider over 700 heads dead.

Bangin beats all night....hot crowd.......dancin til 3......sunday night.....need i say more?

Thank you everyone for comin out tonight.

Originally posted by djjvelez

Yo Damion What Up Nigga..! Havne't seen you in soo long.. You Come Down Sunday Night.. Party is Gonna Be Off the Chizzartz..!

I'm Spinning That Night.. Yo I'll comp you. Come down and chill with us we got the whole Staten Island Djais crew rockinig the house that night..!

I'll pm you with my cell #

Swing me yours as well

YO Velez what's up brotha, I just checked this NOW I def would have stopped by.............. I'll check my PM's and give you a buzz.... what's the deal with this baskeball tournament I'm in........... I got volunteered for I heard Toro is playing.