Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit this Sat!

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by vsoto212

I might just do that. Im gonna be passing by with Jerry X. I will let you know before the time comes. Who is doing the door? I have a few people attending.

Victor Soto

I will have one of my guys at the door just holla at me.....but you will also be down as comps anyways if i cant be reached:hat:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

I will have one of my guys at the door just holla at me.....but you will also be down as comps anyways if i cant be reached:hat:

Ok GREAT! thanks Bon, I will def let you know by Friday. Sat I have a dinner to go to. I wanna know when it ends so I can go up there. Nice line up by the way. MARK RONSON & the others..!!!

Victor Soto

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by njdionysus

Bon goooooood luck with this party! What is the crowd like at Spirit? I heard the place is beautiful inside. I havent been there yet, but passed it on my way to Crobar.

place is amazing ....swing thru also pm me......:hat:

Originally posted by notallthere444

LoL , Only come back you can have is to fight me? You that fucken stupid?

Ill put you through the fucken street if you ever come near me fat boy

Put your money where your mouth is! I am sick of all you bitches thinking you can disrespect me because I was acting like an animal on tv. Fat boy huh? I know know you are kid, dont play with me because you'll get hurt. I'll slam your fucking head in the door of my Cadillac.

Originally posted by truelifetommy

Put your money where your mouth is! I am sick of all you bitches thinking you can disrespect me because I was acting like an animal on tv. Fat boy huh? I know know you are kid, dont play with me because you'll get hurt. I'll slam your fucking head in the door of my Cadillac.

tv? I have no fucken clue what your talking about.

Me talk shit? You the one who maken the first threats. I talk shit but I back it up , can you? You wanna be on TV or somthing ? How bout i mess your face up, You can be on a plastic surgery special on channel 13 bitch

HOLLLLAAAA

Originally posted by notallthere444

tv? I have no fucken clue what your talking about.

Me talk shit? You the one who maken the first threats. I talk shit but I back it up , can you? You wanna be on TV or somthing ? How bout i mess your face up, You can be on a plastic surgery special on channel 13 bitch

HOLLLLAAAA

We'll see if you have the balls to step and call me bitch when I am in your face. I'll give you curb jaw, I'm done playing. You know who I am, the whole fucking world seen that stupid fucking show that MTV edited to make us look like a bunch of herbs. This Summer I will prove myself to anyone that thinks I'm playing and you can be first.

Originally posted by truelifetommy

We'll see if you have the balls to step and call me bitch when I am in your face. I'll give you curb jaw, I'm done playing. You know who I am, the whole fucking world seen that stupid fucking show that MTV edited to make us look like a bunch of herbs. This Summer I will prove myself to anyone that thinks I'm playing and you can be first.

Curb me? Watch a little much American history x? Your about as original as you are threatening.. I really don't know what you talking about.. What where you on a mtv dating show or something? You are pretty fucken dumb, cause if it had to be done your IP address could be traced and I could use this as evidence of you making threats towards me if something happened. obvislouy you don't know or you wouldn't be poppen your mouth. You going to beat up the whole world little baby? I'm done with this talken shit on the web. You want to do something,. Ill be at circa in Paramus tonight. Step up to me I have no problem with that you fucken Neanderthal

my pic is on the ront page of www.red plow.com..

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmblllllleeeeee

I was walking in the park, in the noon When I saw her, she was beautiful Like a flower in the summer, what a bummer I wish I could talk to her, I got my nerve up And then I started to walk to her I said, "hello", she said, "hi" I said, "You're so beautiful, won't you be mine?" She was beautiful, she was beautiful

She was beautiful, oh she was beautiful Now we're in my house, I took the pants off the wench The fuckin' bitch had syphilis, I cracked her in the face with a wrench Now she's on the floor, like a dirty whore, reaching for the door I bashed her in the face some more, you fuckin' cunt I'll teach you to disease people

Originally posted by njdionysus

Careful he'll be watching Goodfellas on his way there :laugh: and he might cook you up a knuckle sandwich!

lol

That kid should be watching the exercise channel.

My friend just told me who this kid is,. On some like documentary show on mtv about the bad affects alcohol has on your body over time,. LOL.. are you kidding me tommy2chins?? Your actually proud of this and you want to advertise it!?! Hahhhah people never cease to amaze me... I also was told he wares the same outfit every time he goes out that he was on the documentary with so people recognize him