Clubplanet Nightlife Community

23 SOUTH WAS OFF THE CHAIN!!! last nite

IT'S AMAZING WHAT A LITTLE GOOD WEATHER & SOME RADIO WILL DO!!!! LIL BIT OF A LATE START BUT MAN.....WHAT A NITE!!!!! I'VE BEEN DYING TO GIVE THIS PLACE A GOOD REVIEW BUT, THE WEATHER HAS BEEN KILLIN US. GREAT JOB TO CAROLLA & NJ NICK FOR HANDLING THIS PARTICULAR EVENING. FOR ALL PEOPLE IN "THE BIZ" I STRONGLY SUGGEST CHECKIN THIS PLACE OUT. BEUTIFUL, UPSCALE CROWD & ROVEEN THROWS DOWN SOME FAT BEATS. AND BEST OF ALL.......NEVER A COVER.

PS. I SPELLED JOES NAME WRONG ON PURPOSE

I PROMISE NICK, I WILL KEEP UP ON MY POSTING

& I WILL ALWAYS DRINK 3 VODKA

I was there last night too - had dinner with my roommate and the owners...

It was really good last night..........although I had to leave a little earlier than planned..........got drunker than expected and now I am at work hating myself:blown:

thanks to everyone who supported. the night went well but can always be better. things are getting there though. crowd was good, except for the fact that we were a little guy-heavy last night which is unusual there. lot of good looking girls. if we could only get a couple weeks in a row of cooperative weather we'd be set. looking forward to the sping/summer at 23 south on wednesdays. we have some interesting and fun things planned.

good job everyone who is involved there with me.

pitek, youre still "ghey" but dont worry about it buddy..

demetri, jerry x, victor soto and honi thanks for coming up and glad you enjoyed dinner, hope to see you guys there more often. also thanks to denny tsettos for making a cameo, dont be a stranger.

anyone else there that wants to review the place?

na