Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets meth around

I dont even remember registering here. But apparently I did. Man am just waiting to fall asleep. So lets flip the script do you try and hide it when your spun? I hate what meth has done to my man SoLoW and hate the crash and but I love it too. Anyone want to get confused ? I am just tired and have been MissBehavin'.No meth for me. It makes your mind i dont even know but it causes the paranoia. Come all you men who think you know everything lets talk. Amuse the easily amused RIP Kurt Cobain. So I you think crazy? cool :rolleyes:;) ;) :)

When it methed with my tits. and other reasons Like ever hear of meth pscyhosis or u spell it I stopped letting it run me, so now i do it once in awhile and my tita have fully recovered but they shrunk and looked bad. Meth is a brain killer, I am just getting my life back and goback and do it once `in while to talk total nonsense and its fun but dont let it pimpyou

btw sorry bro these tits are trademarked i have playboy bunny tat above one of my tits and I wont tell which one cause i dont have to.

no that i am clean and gained my weight back my dreams are coming true, which are being proud of my body and posing if you still want to see them boy word on the street look for my screen name around town boy.

AHHHHHHHHAAAGFGGADGGGAGFMASDFOARHEOIQNGVMKAFDKNM asdf;m adopnvpfiuefn we89ubnguv ahfuiodpna[p9qrj9- gfad9n[va[psd fq89w0ej-qewghw89equfhqe-9we8ryfhq gnvna djaofi .s.m f

What I wrote above is what your first 3 posts here on CP look and translate into.

Please never post again!

The way I wrote last nite yes probably screams that. I quit the stuff a while ago but do it once in a while. Look grasshoppa' that stuff makes you crazy . I was just up for like a night you know and that how I chose to enterain myself last night talking nonsense.Point is meth will screw your brain up and if you enjoy feel liking you have a war going on in your head go ahead mess with that stuff. It will change your life forever. It does damage to your brain that can never be repaired u might never be the same. So those that read what I posted last nite there you go. Dont let it do you!;) Oh yeah and I am naturally silly also I like to joke around. But no I only have fun and dork it once in a while so think about that or flip the sript and tell me whats up;)

meth stimulates the central nervous system. so obviously large amounts over a short or long period of time; would over stimulate the central nervous system. leading to not so pleasant short and long term issues. conversely I don't find it any worse or better then MDMA. moderation is the key .unfortunately a majority of people; tend to over look this when they are dealing with meth.;)

Originally posted by nikkimontana

......do it once in a while...............Oh yeah and I am naturally silly also I like to joke around. I only have fun and dork it once in a while........

slut in the making LOL

j/k girl - just take it easy with that meth

Originally posted by kaydup

AHHHHHHHHAAAGFGGADGGGAGFMASDFOARHEOIQNGVMKAFDKNM asdf;m adopnvpfiuefn we89ubnguv ahfuiodpna[p9qrj9- gfad9n[va[psd fq89w0ej-qewghw89equfhqe-9we8ryfhq gnvna djaofi .s.m f

What I wrote above is what your first 3 posts here on CP look and translate into.

Please never post again!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok diesel i am moron but you cant explain why. Listen grasshoppa' i only do it once in a while nowe because i dont like being crazy all the time. Second, slut in the making? ? Explain why u think that. If u want I dont care what u think. ;) I am a strong minded chick. I do what I want and take care of the rest. Meth is bad for u right, right do it once in while. I love the physical feeling when someone grabs my pierced nipples when I am twacked so that makes me slut. Come on amuse me. ;)

Originally posted by kaydup

Please never post again!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by deefex

meth is evil, last time i did it, after 3 days i bugged out badly. i don't do that shit anymore. i was doing too much of it by the time i quit. and it wasn't fun anymore.

i like the pic in your sig