Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Radio 1 weekend in Ibiza 2004, 8/6-8/8

not to get to far ahead but if u all think WMC is sick, Ibiza would blow ur mind

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/events/ibiza2004.shtml

been there the last 2 years...words cant describe so dont ask cause id write a novel on this message board...if u have to money check it out...even if u dont get a loan...with WMC 27 days away this announcement came way too soon and already has me thinkin towards that first week in august

Guest stretchmmad

Ibiza has been the party capital for way over 30 years made famous to us English party heads by Johnny Walker, Danny Rampling, Nicky Holloway and pals visiting the white isle and bringing the Amnesia sound back to the uk.

Ibiza is a special place for sure but i must say this busy music conference week in Miami will be the most exciting thing i have been involved in and i spent 2 summers in Ibiza as a club promoter and DJ!!! I was fortunate enough to get to know some beautiful people out there (My fiance for example) and i hope i get to meet some "Real Rockers" when i get to Miami!!

Viva San Antonio:laugh:

Kremlin: The Global Konspiracy

Tuesday 9th March

Club Maze