Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep human love

nope... wish I was as spiritual as you are Mickey..

People are the devil!!!!

hehe. cwm23.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Guest crystalmethodny

To all 30+ people that came to the meetups smile.gif

Especially the people that /know/ me.

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

Mikey~~~~

I can really say that I did feel that, but I think I lost it, and I'm trying really hard to get it back.

I can say that I think I made some friends that I will have for a long time too.

Just saying what i'm feeling!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

After my last relationship, I proceed slowly with emotions, hehe. Its like I opened Pandoras box when I let my emotions out.

Now I cannot close the box and emotions plague me all the time. Is it a plague? I wonder, or is it a step towards life and understanding. When I know that answer, Ill let you all know =)

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I have Deep Human Love for my friend Divalicious, for without her the club scene would not exist for me. She is my one true clubbing partner-in-crime and I love her very much!! cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

I am jealous of you......I once had a true partner in crime like you are talking about but she is in New Orleans....*cry*

you and divalicious are truly lucky to have each other....there is nothing like that bond.

[This message has been edited by keshiki (edited 10-08-2000).]

Oohh, that's too bad. If Divalicious moves I'm going with her!! We wanna go to Miami where the weather is good!! Too bad about your friend. Friends of the clubbing nature are hard to find!! That's why I love this board so much! Everyone here has something in common!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Well, the best part of my night at Twilo -- aside from the fact that I had a bad-ass time hanging out with my sister and one of her totally cool friends -- was meeting up with h0nus. He had said that he might drop by at some point, but I was totally not expecting him to, as he had said that he wanted to have a somewhat low-key weekend.

So there I was, wondering around with my eyes in the back of my head, and all of a sudden I feel this hand on my chest. Now, generally I'm not used to being fondled, so that was a rare treat anyway. But then I looked into these deep blue eyes that I thought I knew entirely well, and I realized that it was my bestest friend!

So yeah, there's something to be said for deep emotional connections. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

so now it's time to get mushy. . .

i understand what all of you are saying, and appreciate it whole-heartedly. . . right before i passed out from exhaustion Sunday morning, i helped one of my best friends, Andrew, pack. he got cast in a touring company (so proud of him) and won't be back in the city 'til around Thanksgiving. Andy's is the closet thing to a little brother that i've ever had, so seeing him go had a very adverse affect on my already altered-state. BUT, i was happy because he wants nothing more than to act. . . anyway, as i walked back to my apartment, i had nothing but genuine love for him. and, i got to spend a great time with him before he left. . .

mush: part II

i'm also really riled up about all these group meetups lately. . . it's not everyday that you meet someone that you can communicate with on the same level. . . i've met over twenty. crazy. everyone i've met has been so accepting. . . of everything, really. there's a level of comfortability between people that usually takes a while to create which just appeared, seemingly overnite. and to tell you the truth, being able to go out to a club, or any other social gathering where you have that comfortability is an amazing thing. . . i absolutely HATED the music at the last S&D, yet i had a blast because of all the people there. so that's my soggy two cents. . .

you know you'll be seeing me again. cwm38.gif

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

"I need to go home."

"You ARE home." -_Almost Famous_

Originally posted by noiseboy:

so now it's time to get mushy. . .

You know you were asking for it right? I'm just gonna call you mushboy from now on... mushboy, mushboy, mushboy... you're a puddle of mush...

BTW you took the words right outta my mouth...

And right back at ya with them... cwm41.gif

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

You know you were asking for it right? I'm just gonna call you mushboy from now on... mushboy, mushboy, mushboy... you're a puddle of mush...

that's what i get for openin' my big yap. . . cwm2.gif

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

"I need to go home."

"You ARE home." -_Almost Famous_

Originally posted by shannah:

Mikey - Couldn't have put it any better man...right back at cha and to the rest of the awesome peeps I've met from this board. And the fun continues this week, right??

You guys rock...SH

cwm41.gif

Ahhhhh, I see you finally snapped outta the blues... welcome back to our little shindig.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Does loving myself count?? cwm27.gif

I would think that would be the best kind!

and artful, if people are the devil, what does that make you? the devil's spawn?

: )

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hard to find??? They're next to impossible...

True, they're hard to come by and its harder to make friends with them........hmmmmm.....maybe i should drop my ass into a clubnyc meetup

------------------

new_position.gif Pleasure is the only thing to live for............

"I don't want to die....then you should never have been born."

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

noiseboy, apotheosis, blueskygirl, you guys must know of my unrelenting thanks for your love and support...without you I'd be very lonely today...(sniff)...thanks again cwm12.gif

Hey girly

I have much love for you!!! You kept me warn in LL when I needed it most, your awesome....

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

[This message has been edited by glowgirl (edited 10-09-2000).]

hey glowgirl, I just pm'd you...I have the day off today and I am enjoying chatting with everyone...a luxury I usually don't get...didn't mean to leave you out... my leopard jacket is your leopard jacket anyday!!!!

------------------

"can't we all just get along"

Someone asked me last night what did I mean by "deep human love".

As opposed to sexual love, its when you care about the welfare of others in your "circle".

There have been "moments" where I have protected with the fierceness of a animal yet the patience of a parent.

oh boy- like that got easier to explain?!?

sorry

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

Archived