Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P. janet Jacksons career

vulva-lover74

God bless those crazy Yanks!

Arnie's got his finger on the economic self-destruct button in California...George Wubyas managed to wriggle his way out of explaining the lack of WMD's until AFTER Novembers election, leaving Tony Blair up Dawsons creek without a paddle,and as a result,Blair is trying to un-wedge his face from Wubyas rectum with EltonJohn-strength KY jelly...half the planet is STILL trying to find a Princess Di conspiracy.7 years later...David Beckham has been erected on some hollywood building,which will no doubt result in a 200 car pile-up when all the drivers piss themselves laughing when they notice he has 'seimen' on his shirt...and Justin trousersnake lets rip at the superbowl.

First it was Kylie Minogues ass,then Kylies sister,Danni's beef curtains...now the trousersnake has his grubby mitts on janet jacksons fried egg.

Jammy fvcker.

But i thought the trousersnakes post-match "interview" was a classic.

"....erm,well,i didnt know it was going to happen.Honest."

And as for the Janet 'my-family-is-more-dysfunctional-than-the- Simpsons-and-the-English-royal-family-put-toegther' Jackson apology? Is it me,or is she starting to look like her sibling Michael/Latoya? (depending on whether he/she's got the strap-on attached)

During the grovelling apology,you could literally see the blood draining from Janets head.....

Or the 'Wayne Bobbit syndrome' as its affectionately known:laugh:

Anyway,how y'all doing Boston?