Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoLLeGe PaRtY NYC? ROXY? PoSSiBLE?

Here's an idea that may work to get all the 17 year olds out of Roxy..

I think that maybe ROXY should ask for 2 forms of ID to get in the door...One being your license stating that you are 18 and over..The next being your college ID..Maybe giving a discount or list for the students going to school...This would be the first College Party exclusively for College students taking place in the city...Remember its just an idea..Want to know what the board thinks about it...Would this work?

Originally posted by CoPa99

Here's an idea that may work to get all the 17 year olds out of Roxy..

I think that maybe ROXY should ask for 2 forms of ID to get in the door...One being your license stating that you are 18 and over..The next being your college ID..Maybe giving a discount or list for the students going to school...This would be the first College Party exclusively for College students taking place in the city...Remember its just an idea..Want to know what the board thinks about it...Would this work?

people in college suck

Originally posted by afa8317

There are people under 18 at 21 and over parties. If you want an older crowd go to a fine dinning french restaurant on your weekend instead of a club.

At least if your going to use sarcasm be realistic..French Restaurant friday night? Not asking for anything upscale the club is fine the way it is...I just think they should be more strict on making sure people are actually 18...Little kids cant wait there turn the NYC club scene is going anywhere soon...Just throwing out ideas and getting feedback...Im glad you tried to make sense though..Love it!