Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit Tonight Grand Opening Party!!!

notallthere444

cant wait going to be crazy, People dont like factory cuase everyones basicly banned it. exit closed down, and it was shitty yesterday so no one went out... BRAND new club, old twilo venue... Plus borris has been tearing it up l8ly!!! = Spirit will be INSAIN!!

bon was kind enough to hook us up with a list

SAY red plow.com at the door and get in for 15 BUX

holllaaaa!!

spirit-0207.jpg

530 West 27th Street

(btw 10th & 11th Avenues)

Originally posted by fineones

i was there on thurs...dj line up sounds good tonight

place was nice looking ..crowd kinda sucked...big bar and a nice balcony area...given a better crowd..deff. has potential

have fun

whats the lighting like? Whats the sound system like?

How would you compair it to other clubs venue wise, sf, crobar ,ect?

Originally posted by notallthere444

whats the lighting like? Whats the sound system like?

How would you compair it to other clubs venue wise, sf, crobar ,ect?

honestly i didnt like it..sound system was kinda weak...dancers were standing on shitty picknick tables...lighting was probably the only thing i liked about the place ..it wasnt too bright that you could see how ugly ppl really are but just right ....u know

and compared to any other venue...it was nothing special

it was free drinks and i left early :rolleyes:

well Thursday night was a room rental...

Ill tell you one thing. When we are open the dancers arent on picnic tables...lol

the sound is pretty good to begin with and for tonight we have added 2 more HUGE stacks. Just finished sound check and I will put the system up there against any one in the city right now.

Lighting is very good, and we have the most high tech projection system in the world...

It still has a big room feel to it, but at the same time gives off a feeling of intimacy.

I think everyone will be very pleased ;)

if anyone has any questions about tonight(guestlist, random questions etc) or spirit in general, feel free to ask. I am an employee of the club and can def help ya out.

Andy@spiritnewyork.com

Originally posted by az-tec

well Thursday night was a room rental...

Ill tell you one thing. When we are open the dancers arent on picnic tables...lol

if anyone has any questions about tonight(guestlist, random questions etc) or spirit in general, feel free to ask. I am an employee of the club and can def help ya out.

Andy@spiritnewyork.com

yeh yeh no doubt thats what i figured ~ i was there for the room rental ~ im sure tonight will be much better...

the projection shit was pretty phat