Twilo Re-opens Tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by brandie

fat

mmhmmm

promoter

mmmhmm, also correct

dYke

oh definitely

you've got all your info straight sweetie . . . you'll see my fat, dyke, promoter self at the door of spirit next week when you're trying to walk past me or anyone else that works there . . . i think you were already told that . . . so shhhhh. your meaningless words don't affect me like they get everyone else all riled up over here.

Yo whatever. , You gotta keep trying to twist the knife so fuck you., Cant stand your type., People like you are a big part of whats wrong with the entire scene. , Door people that fucken think there better then everyone becuase they are working the door of a new club. You are really pathetic to get off on your little power trip. .

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yo whatever. , You gotta keep trying to twist the knife so fuck you., Cant stand your type., People like you are a big part of whats wrong with the entire scene. , Door people that fucken think there better then everyone becuase they are working the door of a new club. You are really pathetic to get off on your little power trip. .

no im not on a power trip . . . but when you go out of your way to insult me, you can consider yourself not allowed inside . . . even if IM not the one personally at the door . . . i cant stand your type either, so its okay . . .

Originally posted by brandie

no im not on a power trip . . . but when you go out of your way to insult me, you can consider yourself not allowed inside . . . even if IM not the one personally at the door . . . i cant stand your type either, so its okay . . .

Right you cant stand my type, Boy your management must be an idiot to have you work there then, My type is , someone that calls little power trip door people on there shitty ass customer service skills, My type is, I go out spend large amounts of money,. Usually travel with about 30 people a large amount good looking girls. My type, I own a website that gets few 100K local hits a month. Bottom line is my type is the type that smart club owners want around.

It’s actually quite hysterical how people are aloud to behave like yourself in the club business, how many customers did you discourage from coming back? People dumped allot of money into this party and people like you are what take money out of people’s pockets in the long run, what makes a party? What keeps a party hot? Cause right now spirit is the shit, But with people like you on staff

You are a caner to a club, and you can contribute to its demise, we ran a survey a while back on this about what destroys a club, and one of the biggest things even more then music, People don’t like to be treated like there lower then the door people, bartenders, bouncers, ect… which you basically did all night. A good door person can remain professnial and handle shit well even under extreme pressure when they can’t let many people in at a time... Chris was fucken going nuts at the door but he still kept a good attitude and tried to help everyone, you on the other hand are fucken snot and acted like you where god almighty, Like a crooked cop abusing her power. Obviously your big time and a partial owner of the club, because you have the authority to refuse my business, No problem ill take my business else where, LoL boo hoo it’s a fucken club, its entertainment, a thing I do to drink on the weekends and spend my fat ass paycheck lol lol// I would like to go to spirit because borris is a great dj and it’s a sick venue. But I sure as hell am not going to loose sleep over it , plenty of other clubs that want me there.

If I was your boss. I would send you to door person training aka I would make you work in the bathroom for a year and learn some humility. Good luck sugar plum.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere444

Hey if ny starts closing at 1am ill see you at Tempts, Metro and Deko ahahhahahahhahahh :blown:

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Drunk

Yes please ban this fuckin moron from the club, so he can stop talking about TWILO. Stick to Tempts, Metro and Deko, Dumbass. :laugh::blown:

Thank you.

Exactly, this NOTALLBALLS Pussy WHITE TRASH did not make it to Spirit. He is fucking Lying.

Believe me, he will definately be NOTED at both SPIRIT & CROBAR upon his arrival. Oh Yeah.

He will have a blast.

He is Lying about SPIRIT AND CROBAR. HE WAS NOT ON EITHER CLUBS.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

Thank you.

Exactly, this NOTALLBALLS Pussy WHITE TRASH did not make it to Spirit. He is fucking Lying.

Believe me, he will definately be NOTED at both SPIRIT AT CROBAR upon his arrival. Oh Yeah.

He will have a blast.

He is Lying about SPIRIT AND CROBAR. HE WAS NOT ON EITHER CLUBS.

Yup you got me.

as a matter of fact i havent been to ny since i got cught smoking weed at tunnle when i was 15 and the bouncers pulled me in the back and told me never to go to a nyc club again

Originally posted by sobecrobar

Soon.

We will, Soon.

No not soon. I dident want to have to do this. But stop with the PM's

sobecrobar wrote on 02-08-2004 05:20 PM:

Soon i will see you , and soon I will get you in the back of the club., Once there im going to shove my tounge down your sexy NJ throat.

see now i know your fucking FULL OF SHIT

WHY?

u said 15......i take it your 21 now.

that was 6 years ago.

98ish............

And in 1998 if you were Caught smoken a joint at the tunnel, the bouncer would NEVER SAY THAT.

he would take it,

and either A )SMOKE IT

or B) TRY TO SELL IT BACK TO U

uhhuh!