Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GRAND OPENING B~FREE TUESDAY the 24th

Grand Opening of B~FREE Tuesday's will take place Tuesday the 24th 7pm till 2am...Wine and Dine to soulful lounge music by me (esteban) and Dj Unique doing what he does best...This and every Tuesday night is sponsored by Eric's Clothing in RedBank and the event will take place at ELEMENTS the LOUNGE in Seabright NJ (across from the beach)...It's a brand new restaurant/lounge with Asian-Fusion Cuisine...No Cover, for table reservation log onto www.elementslounge.com or www.mattmango.biz...hope to see you all there...God Bless...

hosted by: Matt Mango & Eric G.

1072 Ocean Ave. Seabright NJ...732.842.1100

ps...don't forget GRAND OPENING FRIDAY the 20th @XL LOUNGE B~SCENE w/Esteban (soulful set 9-12am) and DJ Unique...

door by:jerry x & victor soto

hosted by: matt mango, danny b., fabrizio & friends

www.xllounge.com or www.mattmango.biz

thanks for the reply...this place has only been open about 5-6 months so it's brand new...2 levels, great food, bottle service, no cover and it's right across the street from the beach...spring summer is gonna be great...keep spreading the word...without you guys we have no party...peace love and music...steve`esteban'

B~SCENE @ XL LOUNGE...Grand Opening Feb.20th 9pm

B~FREE @ ELEMENTS the LOUNGE...Grand Opening Tuesday the 24th 7pm

B~FREE TUESDAYs @ ELEMENTS THE LOUNGE, W/DJ ESTEBAN & UNIQUE!

MATT MANGO HOSTING HIS ASS OFF & PLAYING DRUMS W/ ESTEBAN..right across the beach in SEA BRIGHT! You GUYS ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIERCTION!

I WILL BE THERE WITH ALL MY FRIENDS, bringing in the spring/summer season.

good luck with everything, I'll check out the websites..

:D eric's clothing in redbank for all the fresh looks this spring..

I'LL see you 2.24.04 grand opening TUESDAY :)

UNIQUE & ESTEBAN

matt mango will set this off with such class, I can't wait!

i can't wait...welcome back from puerto rico esteban..Good to have a new place with such flavor to go to...TUesdays' @ ELEMENTS w/your drummimg partner! MATT MANGO has great things coming at us already this year...

ALSO GOOD LUCK W XL fridays, thats gonna be just crazy!

lots of love to you guys!

you guys are ALL for the people, and we are all for you guys!

GOd BLess.

it's great to come back from puerto rico and get so much love and support...it's very hard to get that in this business so i'm very grateful and i appreciate that wholeheartedly...it 's people like you that keeps me and my boy Matt Mango doing the things we love to do...music and putting smiles on peoples faces...keep it real and i'll see you at the gatherings...God Bless...

FRIDAY the 20th...GRAND OPENING B~SCENE @XL LOUNGE Ironbound Newark...lounge & soulful house starting at 9pm

Tuesday the 24th...GRAND OPENING B~FREE @ Elements in Seabright...lounge and soulful house starting at 7pm

www.xllounge.com....elementslounge.com...mattmango.biz

thanks to those involved in getting the word out...support Eric's Clothing in Redbank NJ

it's great to come back from puerto rico and get so much love and support...it's very hard to get that in this business so i'm very grateful and i appreciate that wholeheartedly...it 's people like you that keeps me and my boy Matt Mango doing the things we love to do...music and putting smiles on peoples faces...keep it real and i'll see you at the gatherings...God Bless...

FRIDAY the 20th...GRAND OPENING B~SCENE @XL LOUNGE Ironbound Newark...lounge & soulful house starting at 9pm

Tuesday the 24th...GRAND OPENING B~FREE @ Elements in Seabright...lounge and soulful house starting at 7pm

www.xllounge.com....elementslounge.com...mattmango.biz

thanks to those involved in getting the word out...support Eric's Clothing in Redbank NJ

a breath of fresh air is the truth...i can see it now...a stroll across the street to the beach and breathing in the ocean breeze before heading back to the best gathering on a tuesday night anywhere in jersey...how's that sound...peace love and music...

:D:idea::bounce: :bounce: :rock: