That new Club Spirit was insane!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

ok.............. I will drop dead...... But I thought they dont let FAT pigs into Spirit

I bet you werent even there, because I could spot your fat ass a mile away

Cause you are looking for and invisioning the wrong person I was so there all the security guy were wearing white Tuxedo Jackets....and the guys at the door had with Ski coats with fur hoodies~and there was a huge round screen where they were showing weird footage

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Cause you are looking for and invisioning the wrong person I was so there all the security guy were wearing white Tuxedo Jackets....and the guys at the door had with Ski coats with fur hoodies~and there was a huge round screen where they were showing weird footage

yeah really wow you are a kool chick you know what the bouncer wore

fat pig

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Im sure Boris played more than 3 songs that JP would have played.

I have no idea what time I got theremaybe at 2.... but I was the last to leave because I was talking to the bouncers afterwards but my point is there was deff more then 3 JP tracks played more like 6-8

I have no idea what time I got theremaybe at 2.... but I was the last to leave because I was talking to the bouncers afterwards but my point is there was deff more then 3 JP tracks played more like 6-8

name them then

6-8?

no way

Originally posted by njdionysus

I dont care how good the music was, if they are letting girls in like 4realhousediva, how good can this party actually be? Sounds like a good time but obviously the staff at the door wasnt aware of the spread of mad cow.

I walked in a didn't pay either! My presence was requested because I awesome and you're the Average Joe lol :D

Then why do you post on my threads? :rolleyes: get off !

It's like a bad car accident.. I have to look.

AND when you spew out garbage and lies half the time I feel it is my duty as a CP member to stop ignorance and preach the truth.

I walked in a didn't pay either! My presence was requested because I awesome and you're the Average Joe lol :D

everyone move aside we have a bigshot in the house:laugh: :laugh:

if u have to come on a messageboard and bloat about not payin u must have a sad sad life

Originally posted by jrzcluba

everyone move aside we have a bigshot in the house:laugh: :laugh:

if u have to come on a messageboard and bloat about not payin u must have a sad sad life

ahhhh he was saying how I shouldn't have been allowed in and its my duty to therefore brag how i got in free lololol