Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody hear about a new club QUO

Guest clubgurl4evr

Guest clubgurl4evr

I just picked up an issue of Ocean Drive magazine a Miami magazine and it was talking about some celebrity place opening across the street from Crobar on W28th street..they listed the website quo nyc .com (no spaces) very cool like Sand and Water but site doesnt give an opening date. Anybody here about this place?

Originally posted by clubgurl4evr

I just picked up an issue of Ocean Drive magazine a Miami magazine and it was talking about some celebrity place opening across the street from Crobar on W28th street..they listed the website quo nyc .com (no spaces) very cool like Sand and Water but site doesnt give an opening date. Anybody here about this place?

what, do you work for them or something...geez

Originally posted by silverbull

somebody on this board works for or with them. I will let them explain. Personally i just dont feel a club that has to have more than DECENT SOUND SYSTEM, A DANCEFLOOR, AND A GREAT DJ. SAND?no thanks, CELEBS ? no thans they dont dance they drink and grind alil on tablkes.

As long as its Webster Hall Saturday i'm good.

Yo jackass i meant like SHELTER on sat/sun, arc on fri, filter on thurs or fri, le souk on weds,mon,tues at sapphire. Rick has been gone from webster for a month or so so me and my clan havent been there since either. And i wsnt talking about you i was taling aboutsomeone else.