the grand opening of

sleep with us saturdays

music by

dj tony tee and dave marino

with ktu's sat. night dance factory broadcasting live

18 for ladie 21 gor gents.

it will be a night to remember

Guest njclubgod

18 TO PARTY SAYS IT ALL RIGHT THERE. THEY ARE SOOO HARD UP FOR PEOPLE TO GO THERE THEY NOW ARE OPENING THE DOORS TO 18 AND OLDER OMG GIVE IT UP GUYS REALLY. YOU KNOW AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE THAT THE PLACE MAKES A GOOD SPORTS BAR PUT IN SOME TV.S TABLES, A REAL KITCHEN WITH REAL FOOD NOT THAT HEALTH CRAP SHIT THEY HAVE THERE. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES AND GIVE IT UP. YOU TRIED FOR HOW MANY MONTHS NOW 6 IS ITS. TO ME THAT SAYS REALITY CHECK YOUR NOT A NITE CLUB SO STOP TRYING TO BE ONE. HINT CHANGE YOUR LOOK, CHANGE THAT STUPID NAME, AND CHANCES ARE YOU'LL HAVE A REAL GOOD SPORTS BAR THERE. YOUR NO NITE CLUB THATS FOR SURE!!! WE ALL LAUGH AT THAT PLACE. IM SOOO GLAD WE AT DEKO DONT HAVE TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE TO COME IN EVERY NITE. I TALKED TO SOME BARTENDERS THERE AND THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO GIVE LIQUOR AWAY TO MAKE MONEY. YES CARL YOU GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE BAR I KNOW CAUSE U POURED US SHOTS IN ROCK GLASSES FILLED HALF WAY UP SO YOUR ACTIONS SAY RIGHT THERE THAT YOU GUYS DONT MAKE DICK THERE. LIZETTE TOLD MY GIRL AT WORK THAT SHE WOULD WALK FROM THERE WITH LIKE 40 DOLLARS LOLOLOL WHAT A JOKE. OH BUT PEOPLE COME IN THERE RIGHT LOL NOT!!!

Originally posted by njclubgod

18 TO PARTY SAYS IT ALL RIGHT THERE. THEY ARE SOOO HARD UP FOR PEOPLE TO GO THERE THEY NOW ARE OPENING THE DOORS TO 18 AND OLDER OMG GIVE IT UP GUYS REALLY. YOU KNOW AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE THAT THE PLACE MAKES A GOOD SPORTS BAR PUT IN SOME TV.S TABLES, A REAL KITCHEN WITH REAL FOOD NOT THAT HEALTH CRAP SHIT THEY HAVE THERE. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELVES AND GIVE IT UP. YOU TRIED FOR HOW MANY MONTHS NOW 6 IS ITS. TO ME THAT SAYS REALITY CHECK YOUR NOT A NITE CLUB SO STOP TRYING TO BE ONE. HINT CHANGE YOUR LOOK, CHANGE THAT STUPID NAME, AND CHANCES ARE YOU'LL HAVE A REAL GOOD SPORTS BAR THERE. YOUR NO NITE CLUB THATS FOR SURE!!! WE ALL LAUGH AT THAT PLACE. IM SOOO GLAD WE AT DEKO DONT HAVE TO PRAY FOR PEOPLE TO COME IN EVERY NITE. I TALKED TO SOME BARTENDERS THERE AND THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO GIVE LIQUOR AWAY TO MAKE MONEY. YES CARL YOU GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE BAR I KNOW CAUSE U POURED US SHOTS IN ROCK GLASSES FILLED HALF WAY UP SO YOUR ACTIONS SAY RIGHT THERE THAT YOU GUYS DONT MAKE DICK THERE. LIZETTE TOLD MY GIRL AT WORK THAT SHE WOULD WALK FROM THERE WITH LIKE 40 DOLLARS LOLOLOL WHAT A JOKE. OH BUT PEOPLE COME IN THERE RIGHT LOL NOT!!!

i wasnt really feeling Sleep either but god damn thats fucking harsh. you people in nj are ruthless. if you work at another club dood why do you even care what they do?

thats just a dick move...and if you really work at Deko you should know better than to involve Deko in your bullshit. Nobody gives a shit about Your holier than thou attitude but I dont see the need to involve deko into your dispute. Really childish and pathetic and the owners of deko have more class than putting down another establishment and theyre the owners...what do you think gives you the right beacause youre some bartender or promoter. :blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

thats just a dick move...and if you really work at Deko you should know better than to involve Deko in your bullshit. Nobody gives a shit about Your holier than thou attitude but I dont see the need to involve deko into your dispute. Really childish and pathetic and the owners of deko have more class than putting down another establishment and theyre the owners...what do you think gives you the right beacause youre some bartender or promoter. :blown:

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Be Gentle with the poor guy. LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Be Gentle with the poor guy. LOL:laugh:

Marco you know better thanto do that.

There are soemthigns that you just dont say and calling out other clubs is one of them..personally yes but dont sit there and be like Club X is better than Club Y and you guys sell drugs and rape dogs in the back....ya just dont do it.

If you have a prob. with club X stand up like a man grab yerr balls and state YOUR prob dont hide behind another establsihment.

Marco you know better thanto do that.

There are soemthigns that you just dont say and calling out other clubs is one of them..personally yes but dont sit there and be like Club X is better than Club Y and you guys sell drugs and rape dogs in the back....ya just dont do it.

If you have a prob. with club X stand up like a man grab yerr balls and state YOUR prob dont hide behind another establsihment.

What are you talking about fucker...thats not me, RELAX with that shit. I hope your joking.

I Like This Kosta P Guy :D You Lay it to NJClubGod.. he's probably someone hiding behind a new name on this message board just knocking another establishment.

I work with joey, binoy, and the deko/abyss crew and they are a class of their own. Very well establishment incorporated over there.

Fuk the Bullshit Lets Go get ready to hear eric morillo tonight.

Starting a great weekend toping off a banging party on Sunday @ Sleep.

me & monday morning = :vomit2:

ya you know what you are talking about, you know my name whats yours big boy, you talk a lot of shit. dont try and put me out there like that, not cool buddy, i dont have to give away shit to make money, i have friends that tip very well. ps, sorry this is not my career kid, lol, i dont care if i dont make 500 a night, cause i do all summer, + sum. you speak like you work at deko, im sure you dont, im sure your just some lil fag that hangs out there. deko is hot, great place, i love it. but you got some kind of problem with sleep to be putting it out like that. do me a favor, come say this to the owner, see if your not in a wheel chair. . . good luck fag. this shit dont bother me, i laugh at lil kids like you. . .

my point exactly kosta. who is this loser. must be a newbie to this club scene.