Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 great nights @ SLEEP this week

Originally posted by djjvelez

I Like This Kosta P Guy :D You Lay it to NJClubGod.. he's probably someone hiding behind a new name on this message board just knocking another establishment.

I work with joey, binoy, and the deko/abyss crew and they are a class of their own. Very well establishment incorporated over there.

Fuk the Bullshit Lets Go get ready to hear eric morillo tonight.

Starting a great weekend toping off a banging party on Sunday @ Sleep.

me & monday morning = :vomit2:

Dont repeat that first sentence in public you might get your ass beat for that alone. LOL

Its def. someone hiding behind another name Its just soooo cheesy.

Carry on...

Kosta P is regulatin the board.

Guest njclubgod

HEY SICK CARL AND EVERY OTHER BARTENDER THERE HAS TO GIVE THE BAR AWAY THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PATRON TO ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY. COMMON SENSE EVERYONE KNOWS TO GO TO CARLS BAR THE KID WITH THE FUNKY HAIR, AND THE GIRL THAT LOOKS SOMEWHAT LIKE A GIRL SHOULD LOOK COMPARED TO THE OTHER GIRLS THERE LOL. THATS ONE THING I HAVE TO ACTUALLY SAY POSITIVE ABOUT THE PLACE THE BARTENDER WILL GET YOU LOADED ESPECIALLY CARL AND THE DUDE WITH THE FUNKY HAIR. OMG I REMEMBER SPENING ABOUT 50 BUCKS PLUS A 20 DOLLAR TIP AND WE DRANK LIKE FISH ALL NITE. I ACTUALLY HAD TO BEG FOR SOME CRANBERRY JUICE. THAT IS ABOUT THE ONLY POSITIVE THING THAT CLUB HAS GOING FOR ITSELF AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT THE REASON THE BARTENDERS ARE DOING THAT IS FOR WHAT??? $$$$$$$$ THATS RIGHT YOU GUESSED IT, NOT BECUASE THEY REALLY LIKE YOU BUT CAUSE THEY ARE SCRAPPING FOR EVERY LIL NOOK N CRANY. YOU SHOULD SEE IT, MAKES ME LAUGH BEFORE U EVEN LOOK AT THE BAR THEY LOOK LIKE HUNGRY PITBULLS THAT HAVENT EATEN LOL POOR BARTENDERS HERE'S A DOLLAR GOD KNOWS THEY NEED IT. HERES A GREAT POINT LOOK AT THEIR TIP BUCKETS LOLOLOL THATS THE BEST PART THERES NEVER EVER ANY MONEY IN THEM AND U CAN CLEARLY SEE IT FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BAR. HEY CHECK IT OUT WHEN U GO THERE LOL AND YOULL SEE MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!

Originally posted by njclubgod

HEY SICK CARL AND EVERY OTHER BARTENDER THERE HAS TO GIVE THE BAR AWAY THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PATRON TO ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY. COMMON SENSE EVERYONE KNOWS TO GO TO CARLS BAR THE KID WITH THE FUNKY HAIR, AND THE GIRL THAT LOOKS SOMEWHAT LIKE A GIRL SHOULD LOOK COMPARED TO THE OTHER GIRLS THERE LOL. THATS ONE THING I HAVE TO ACTUALLY SAY POSITIVE ABOUT THE PLACE THE BARTENDER WILL GET YOU LOADED ESPECIALLY CARL AND THE DUDE WITH THE FUNKY HAIR. OMG I REMEMBER SPENING ABOUT 50 BUCKS PLUS A 20 DOLLAR TIP AND WE DRANK LIKE FISH ALL NITE. I ACTUALLY HAD TO BEG FOR SOME CRANBERRY JUICE. THAT IS ABOUT THE ONLY POSITIVE THING THAT CLUB HAS GOING FOR ITSELF AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT THE REASON THE BARTENDERS ARE DOING THAT IS FOR WHAT??? $$$$$$$$ THATS RIGHT YOU GUESSED IT, NOT BECUASE THEY REALLY LIKE YOU BUT CAUSE THEY ARE SCRAPPING FOR EVERY LIL NOOK N CRANY. YOU SHOULD SEE IT, MAKES ME LAUGH BEFORE U EVEN LOOK AT THE BAR THEY LOOK LIKE HUNGRY PITBULLS THAT HAVENT EATEN LOL POOR BARTENDERS HERE'S A DOLLAR GOD KNOWS THEY NEED IT. HERES A GREAT POINT LOOK AT THEIR TIP BUCKETS LOLOLOL THATS THE BEST PART THERES NEVER EVER ANY MONEY IN THEM AND U CAN CLEARLY SEE IT FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BAR. HEY CHECK IT OUT WHEN U GO THERE LOL AND YOULL SEE MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!

wow, that doesn't sound too good...

Guest njclubgod

HEY SICK GO SEE FOR YOURSELF THEY FILL THE GLASS WITH SOO MUCH LIQUOR AND THEN WINK AT YA ???? DUH LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING?? YOU MUST BE A SMUCK GO SEE FOR YOURSELF YOU WILL SEE. I DONT BLAME THEM CAUSE THEY NEED TO EAT CAUSE THEY ARE NOT MAKING ANY MONEY THERE FROM CUSTOMERS CAUSE NO ONE GOES THERE. WHY DO U THINK CARL AND THE KID WITH THE BIG HAIR HAVE'NT REPLIED??? HMM BUSTED!!!!!!!!

YO bro, you obviously dont know me or anything for that matter. I never beg for a fuckin cent and will prob make way more money than you......Being a Bouncer and all (no offense to real bouncers). You are gettin really annoying and lame already and i think everyone is sick of this gay shit. you obviously have some sort of problem and are tryin to prove somethin.......it aint workin. Its not my fault your girl comes here and, we get her loaded...............she tips well.

Yo Kettelone how did you get that picture of that bottle by your name..?

Fuk NJclubgod he is just jealous because sleep is gonna blow up this coming sunday.

Let me know how to swing pictures, been trying to figure this shit :confused:

this nj guy is gay. i give shit away. lol. nice try buddy. maybe i bought your girl a drink. sorry bro. no dudes. . . i have to beg for money, hahahaha thats the best one. dont even get into the money talk, sorry i couldnt sit on the comp all day and reply to this gay shit, i was out, making money. your a bouncer, you need a job, ill let you work with my mexicans. you can be a big dumb meathead laborer. . . . .

Italian The Guy is Fucking idiot... [he'll swear vinegar mixes with oil] :laugh: if he could.. forget him just know that the party is hyped up and i'll be by the bar atagonizing you :laugh: I'll introduce myself

By the way i'm Jose Velez :D

ill be there in full force. should be a great night, i ogt mad heads coming to.

sunday is def gonna be sick....I have a whole crew comin in. Never heard velez yet either so im stoked. Definetly due for a beligerent sunday....wheres afterhours?

Jose, You got to change your Avator, browse your comp for a pic(rip one from a web site if you dont have one) and save it.

Guest njclubgod

PROMO YOU SAID FRIDAY NIGHT WAS A GREAT NIGHT LOLOOL THE PLACE WAS EMPTY HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY THAT LOLOLOL WHAT AJOKE WHAT A JOKE. YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA COME TONIGHT I SWEAR JUST TO SEE HOW IT IS. REALLY AND THEN IM REALLY GONNA RIP YOU GUYS A NEW ASS WHEN I TELL EVERYONE IT BOMBED JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER NITE THERE HAS. OH KETTLE I KNOW WHO ARE I ALSO KNOW WHAT YOUR INTO AND I KNOW HOW TO FIND YOU. THINK IM JOKING I KNOW PEOPLE IN THE WOODBRIDGE AREA THAT IS WHERE YOUR FROM ISNT IT. KEEP TALKING SHIT COLA BOY!

Look pal....why dont you stop by...be proved wrong and quit talkin shit already. If you really have some sort of issue, which you obviously do, then since you know me so well mystery boy then contact your woodbridge people. and Im sure we can RESOLVE it. Why dont we start with tellin me who the FUCK U are and what your fuckin problem is.:jerkoff: Why do you care so damn much about the club...get a hobbie or somethin. Or be a big boy and talk to me not behind such a cool disguise, clubgodess.