Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For What Its Worth... My 2 Cents

guyman1966

Originally posted by guyman1966

Its different when YOU go after Saleen. First - he deserves it from you. He has said enough shit here to start it and you guys have this fun running feud. Yes - he'll tell someone their music sucks or something like that, but once he says his piece he is done. He does not harp on it for months. At that is the difference. Nexus has no history (like you do) with Saleen - and seems to go after him like a stalker. I actually find it a bit boring - but if I was THE Saleen - I'd probably have had enough by now. (for the record - I have in the past disagreed with Saleen and told him when he has crossed the line)

And - with Bling - he's harmless. But - I have to wonder what he was thinking... Its one thing to fuck w/ someone you have a relationship with -

Fun running feud is exactly right... very well said Guyman.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Its different when YOU go after Saleen. First - he deserves it from you. He has said enough shit here to start it and you guys have this fun running feud. Yes - he'll tell someone their music sucks or something like that, but once he says his piece he is done. He does not harp on it for months. At that is the difference. Nexus has no history (like you do) with Saleen - and seems to go after him like a stalker. I actually find it a bit boring - but if I was THE Saleen - I'd probably have had enough by now. (for the record - I have in the past disagreed with Saleen and told him when he has crossed the line)

And - with Bling - he's harmless. But - I have to wonder what he was thinking... Its one thing to fuck w/ someone you have a relationship with -

fair enough ... and point taken...

but .. saleen consistently fucked with people he had no relationship with and who had not fucked with him.

I just have the opinion that when you hammer others with total disregard, you cant bitch when someone does it to you, even if they were not the ones you hammered.

and look at nexus... he keept everything on CP.. so whats the problem?? I thought that was the line??

this whole thing reeks of hypocricy.

Sure I know you have probably told him when he has crossed the line personally, and even sometimes in a post. .... but why do you accept it as part of who he is and not give it the same reaction that you have to this issue??

Saleen does this shit a thousand times and it is practically ignored, Bling and Nexus do it a few times and only toward saleen, and you guys jump on their asses?

are there differences?? sure, but there are more similarities

Originally posted by shroomy

but .. saleen consistently fucked with people he had no relationship with and who had not fucked with him.

I just have the opinion that when you hammer others with total disregard, you cant bitch when someone does it to you, even if they were not the ones you hammered.

And - I agree w/ you that he fucks with others and deserves to be fucked with often. Its just when the same person does it all the time it begins to appear like its an obsession. That's what bothers me. If Saleen went after the same person all the time - I'd also be concerned. (fyi - your war with Saleen is NOT part of this conversation)

And - a big FUCK you to all those who were unable to keep this thread civil and had to be punks. Its a same it had to be moved out of the Miami board.