Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just...

marksimons

"perhaps a nice beating at the hands of a few US Marines in an english pub when they catch you shooting off your ignorant mouth"

just as I thought.

too pussy to do it yourself.

just like george bush.

and as I said before, are you telling me that America DID NOT bomb cambodia?

you're a prime a-grade wanker igloo.

'the kill yourself comments are for effect'

well what kind of effect?

have you ever had someone repeatedly tell you to kill yourself?

how the fuck am I supposed to know you were only joking?

only joking I don't want you dead, but all the same, go kill yourself or get a good beating.

yeah, you're a veritable stand up human being igloo.

I hope you're happy in your ignorant life.

I wonder which one of us will be written about most in history books...

Originally posted by marksimons

u CANNOT be serious with these comments...please tell me ur not...

well it's not funny.

it's not constructive.

igloo seems to believe in killing people for spurious reasons...

if you're gonna say something completely fucking idiotic how the fuck do you expect me to take it?

I've lost track of the number of times igloo has told me to kill myself.

either he means it. or he's even more fucking retarded than I thought.

back to the point.

igloo.

what do you know about cambodia?

Originally posted by marksimons

"perhaps a nice beating at the hands of a few US Marines in an english pub when they catch you shooting off your ignorant mouth"

just as I thought.

too pussy to do it yourself.

just like george bush.

and as I said before, are you telling me that America DID NOT bomb cambodia?

you're a prime a-grade wanker igloo.

only joking I don't want you dead, but all the same, go kill yourself or get a good beating.

yeah, you're a veritable stand up human being igloo.

I hope you're happy in your ignorant life.

I wonder which one of us will be written about most in history books...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blowhard.....you really need to go get yourself a pint and a hooker (assuming that is the only way for you to get sex besides your left hand)....

To repeat, "kill yourself" is for 'dramatic" effect.....nothing to be taken seriously, unless if that person is so insecure and weak to not be able to shrug it off.....

Based on your overwhelming self-confidence in the bullshit that you emit from your asshole, I did not take you to be so overly sensitive....my mistake...

I will refrain from telling you to kill yourself silly little blowhard.....I am deeply concerned that I hurt your feelings with my evil content.....

My mistake too for thinking you had the intellect to understand sarcasm and humor with my Marines comment....Totally my fault on that one---I should know that you are a dumb fuck who can not distinguish between reality and someone making light of a silly situation....

You hurt my feelings too with not thinking I am a stand-up human.....especially coming from a repulsive cunt like you who spills the most reprehensible comments towards America, 9/11, etc that I have seen...

To repeat, I do not want you to kill yourself......if you do, that is up to you blowhard.....

ANd with respects to history books, if there is one thing that history has shown, it has been that hysterical blowhard hyper-alarmist conspiracy theorists like you are always on the wrong side of history.....

Google that jerkoff......

Cambodia is all I'm saying.

if you don't want to know or don't care when you do find out, then there is no hope for you.

I'm thick skinned, I'm getting angry for fun, it's good to release some pent up anger with posts on here, that and I probably need a spliff, but look, telling someone to kill themselves is hardly tongue in cheek or funny, and as it was intend in that way then your slegehammer wit needs some sharpening.

I've met someone from a country, his life is in danger real danger for his political beliefs that are perfectly valid, just wanting the rule of law and real democracy, and you make spurious comments about me killing myself.

it's not sitting well with me at the moment igloo.

the cambodian I met has known people, friends of his, who have been killed by his government, a government that is, in part, there because america really did fuck over his country a long time ago.

it's not me I'm concerned about, it's that you're disrespecting this man, who has more integrity, more courage, more patriotism and more humanity than it seems you ever will.

if you won't do this man the dignity of reading the history of his country then I feel sorry for your ignorance igloo. I really pitty you.