Clubplanet Nightlife Community

River Street...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I lived and worked in Hoboken from 94-96 and it was already Cheeze back then ... I can't even imagine how bad it is now...

Come by this sat i will comp u... Then tell me how you think it is..

Don't judge before seeing the place in 2004.. Not fair

Originally posted by whytevinyl

wow kosta, you really are a fucking tool...

you can dish it out but cant take it huh?

here gos someone who happens to like hoboken and there you go runing your mouth just because its not to your favor..

the guy says he likes hoboken and suddenly hes "beat"

well sorry mr. jersey club god...not everyones going to like your shit... wisen up more itlll make u look smarter...if thats even possible...

oh i really hope that circa does stay open longer than 130...then Ill really burst out with laughter..

oh yeah and since It seems as if you get all bent out of shape whensomeone questions your all mighty authority on these message boards...come on tell me to fingerfuck my ass, ill do that and shove it down your throat.

another tough guy...:rolleyes:

whats your name asshole.

I dont hide..I am Kosta P.

Who the fuck are you some loser that will talk shit and hide behind youre name. Youre the tool

I dish it out and I can obviosly take it if im dealing with assholes like you.

and you are misinformed..i cant look smarter than I am. asshole youre soo dumb you cant even make fun of someone.

and as far as your STUPID Circa comment what the fuck are you trying to say..why will youlaugh if circa is open past 1:30..IDFGI.

You stupid fuck the town ordinance says it has to close at 1:30 just like everywhere else in Rochelle Park.

I dont get bent out of shape but it irks me when assholes like you who know nothing question my ALL mighty authorityin its infinite wisdom. Im not gonna tell you to fingerfuck your ass im gona tell you to finger fuck your dirty cunt because youre nothing but a nasty little pussy.

ow go to bed asshole Im done with you too.

Originally posted by kostaP

Hahahaha cee i heard the sammy coming out of the closet thing on KTU it was fuckin hysterical. Too much.

I was on the floor!!!! The last week i gave out DJ LIL al's # said he need a girl:laugh: :laugh: Kosta we need you back @ river st..

Originally posted by djlilcee

I was on the floor!!!! The last week i gave out DJ LIL al's # said he need a girl:laugh: :laugh: Kosta we need you back @ river st..

hahahahaa did any one call him.

Yeah I dont know about that...comin back to RS...hey ya never know ;) good times though great times.

Originally posted by djlilcee

are you fucking crazy!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

damn gotta stop hittin the bubonic chronic...what was I thinkin this is little al were talkin about....did you see the picture of me and him...he's standing in front of me and it looked like Dr evil and mini me....it was fuckinfunny as hell.