Clubplanet Nightlife Community

try this...

funeralhome

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

taking a bubble bath and doing an 8 ball with friends. the comedown is much more tolerable. and you kinda feel like youre on vacation. :tongue:

ive done that... the only problem is your skin gets all shriveled from being in the tub for hours.....:confused:

hahaha.. omg, i thought i was the only one who's nuts. we took pictures and shit too. and yea.. we were fucking pruned to the BONE...we layed in there no joke, for a good 7 hours.

screw that 2 hours felt like forever... especilly when nobody wants to get out of the tub to get more booze.. an 8 ball wouldn't last 7 jours back in those days anyway

yea.. we've been doing some ridiculous shit lately. i left my house at 4:30 am, went to my girls, did some coke, went to SCHOOL, came back and chilled in the tub with them till 8 pm. it doesnt fucking end man, ever.

thats actually not that bad... at least you went to school.... I mean... it's bad but I've done and heard alot worse

Gee..this is my first week with zero cocke after 2 months of non-stop and here you come and remind me of the crazy shit I was doing...

well, the good thing is that I know I can just stop it cold at any point, the bad part is that I am hearing my friend will get 10g for the weekend.

yea.. we've been doing some ridiculous shit lately. i left my house at 4:30 am, went to my girls, did some coke......, came back and chilled in the tub with them till 8 pm.

now that sounds like fun...I just had to edit that "school" part

:D

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

thats actually not that bad... at least you went to school.... I mean... it's bad but I've done and heard alot worse

yea it's not so bad, def, but i did miss the next day of school 'cause i slept late...:(

and podes: i thought i wanted to get clean too, it's kinda a little more difficult than i expected. i just can't get away from it. every single one of my friends is a drug dealer or a user. even people in my family sell drugs...*shrugs*

yea it's not so bad, def, but i did miss the next day of school 'cause i slept late...:(

and podes: i thought i wanted to get clean too, it's kinda a little more difficult than i expected. i just can't get away from it. every single one of my friends is a drug dealer or a user. even people in my family sell drugs...*shrugs*

i would check yourself into an inpatient rehab........most of my friends do drugs/or sell them.......and ive been clean for over a month (though i was never 'addicted')......everybody got to make choices here and there.....

its very hard to get clean, probably the hardest thing in life.....u cant start, till you are ready..till then stay alive.....:blank: