Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Thinks Nj Clubs Suk?

Originally posted by djqwest

The infiltration of KTU in clubs is completely un-necessary. You can best bet when I hear KTU being at a club, it's all the more reason to trek to the city.

No offense to you, adriennektu.

Just to respond to this when KTU is at a club by no means would you really know bout it. We sit in a corner and do a live broadcast...give out some shirts at the end and thats it....what does us being there do to make you all of a sudden not wanna go to that club :confused:

Originally posted by adriennektu

Just to respond to this when KTU is at a club by no means would you really know bout it. We sit in a corner and do a live broadcast...give out some shirts at the end and thats it....what does us being there do to make you all of a sudden not wanna go to that club :confused:

I despise the programming on KTU and for that matter what Clear Channel is doing to Radio in general.

I will not support them by being in the same nightclub or listening to pop music, classic disco, trendy dance music, R&B, and hip hop all within a half hour period of time.

There is a certain crowd that follows KTU and the music they play, when these people hear KTU at a club they flock to that club. That's just not the atmosphere I want to be in when I'm out.

again, no offense to you. I don't know you. Just voicing my opinion.