Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeycrackhead

bknyc1111

THERES SOMEONE ON THIS SITE NAMED JOEY CRACKHEAD I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU PEEPS BUT I DONT GO TO CLUB PLANET TO READ ABOUT NIGGA BULLSHIT.THIS PERSON MORE THAN ONCE HAS POSTED RACIST MESSAGES AND NO ONE CHECKS HIM ON IT .I HOPE THE REST OF YOU DONT FEEL THE SAME CRACKHEAD DOES.IM FROM BKLYN NY AND I DONT ROLL LIKE THAT.I WILL BE AT WMC HOPE TO MEET YOU CRACKHEAD WILL U BE AT THE RONEY BITCH.TO EVERYONE ELSE PEACE AND LOVE.

Originally posted by bknyc1111

THERES SOMEONE ON THIS SITE NAMED JOEY CRACKHEAD I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU PEEPS BUT I DONT GO TO CLUB PLANET TO READ ABOUT NIGGA BULLSHIT.THIS PERSON MORE THAN ONCE HAS POSTED RACIST MESSAGES AND NO ONE CHECKS HIM ON IT .I HOPE THE REST OF YOU DONT FEEL THE SAME CRACKHEAD DOES.IM FROM BKLYN NY AND I DONT ROLL LIKE THAT.I WILL BE AT WMC HOPE TO MEET YOU CRACKHEAD WILL U BE AT THE RONEY BITCH.TO EVERYONE ELSE PEACE AND LOVE.

my apologies bro...i actually dont mean it like racism, im using it in the stereotypical sense like all those wack rappers use it...if u look at alot of my posts i diss everyone...im an equal oppotunity hater...just like theres white trash in the world, ginneys, mics...all that shit...i have plenty of black friends and i never use that word to describe regular normal people...i love everyone who is a decent person and thats the gods honest truth...u dont gotta accept my apology but i dont wanna be labeled racist cause that aint me man..sorry for the crap...i also aint the only person who post stuff like that...personally i dont care what anyone calls me...call me a cracka, a ginney doesnt matter to me...and its a messageboard for god sakes...i dont know a soul from clubplanet nor do i wanna know anyone...i just go on here to find out whats going on in clubland