Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can you say A-Rod

therio

Originally posted by daveman0187

lofton was a bad pick up

you gotta replace the wheels we are losin with sorianno leavin. I think old Torre will keep lofton's head in check.....He was playin for the f'n pirates aLL year, I'd be pissed too. Once hes among the rediculous lineup of superstars, I think he'll be just fine....plus he'll be winning.:aright:

Espn is hyping how great the trade will be for baseball(I dont really see that just bad for the redsox), so supposedly the players union should push it through. I'm definetly stoked and have no probs with adding a veteran super threat on the bases and yet another longball hitter in Lofton.

Oh yeah and a big FU to the Bo Sox

Originally posted by kettleone77

and the pirates....had him on my fantasy team

Well, anyway I don't think he'll be horrible to have around the clubhouse. He was great when the Cubbies were making their run. He only acts retarded when he's on a really bad team.

OK, i think its a great addition to the lineup for the yanks. But WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO PLAY 2ND. Wilson, please!!!!!! yeah he is a good utility player, but to start at 2nd NO WAY!!!! im not pissed that soriano was trades, just thinking, that side of the infield is going to be hurting BAD. jason can't get to any balls hit to the hole and wilson is a slow ass. i agree that lofton is a trade player. ok i feel better now

Originally posted by djfrankie

OK, i think its a great addition to the lineup for the yanks. But WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO PLAY 2ND. Wilson, please!!!!!! yeah he is a good utility player, but to start at 2nd NO WAY!!!! im not pissed that soriano was trades, just thinking, that side of the infield is going to be hurting BAD. jason can't get to any balls hit to the hole and wilson is a slow ass. i agree that lofton is a trade player. ok i feel better now

I'm going to play 2nd base for the Yankees, doesnt really matter offense wise as long as they can hold their own above .250 and turn two with Jeter.

Yeah, exactly. Who gives a shit who's on second. It's not as if we need an All-Star at every position. Although, we almost do have an All-Star at every position. Anyway, as long as'the second basemen is strong defensively, then I don't care if he bats .089

Originally posted by calebb

Yeah, exactly. Who gives a shit who's on second. It's not as if we need an All-Star at every position. Although, we almost do have an All-Star at every position. Anyway, as long as'the second basemen is strong defensively, then I don't care if he bats .089

Willie Randolph is going to come off the bench and play 2nd. Seriously as long as the player can turn two, we're good.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Willie Randolph is going to come off the bench and play 2nd. Seriously as long as the player can turn two, we're good.

People are just trying to find little flaws on the team. I heard someone yesterday say "I have Baltimore finishing in first"

And, I think the starting pitching is just fine. Mussina, Vazquez, Brown, Lieber and I guess Contreras as the fifth? If Lieber can even come close to duplicating the season he had in 2002 then it'll be alright. Also, the bullpen is so much stronger with Gordon and Quantrill.