Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah so our offices moved :)

Bling

the new place is daaaaaaa bomb. but what sucks is they made us come in on a sunday to unpack. at least we got OT :) needs to work lots of that for the next couple of weeks for WMC :)

got a nice little work area. but what sucks is like i said before strick monitoring of sites we visit so no more CP .. im sure ur all saddened by the news :D:laugh:

oh well Peace

Originally posted by Bling

the new place is daaaaaaa bomb. but what sucks is they made us come in on a sunday to unpack. at least we got OT :) needs to work lots of that for the next couple of weeks for WMC :)

got a nice little work area. but what sucks is like i said before strick monitoring of sites we visit so no more CP .. im sure ur all saddened by the news :D:laugh:

oh well Peace

:eek: What??? No more useless Bling posts about what he's doing at this exact moment? No more pointless posts boasting about the size of the kids he dropped off at the poolten minutes prior?:confused: This can't be happening! Not here! Not now!

OMFG! I DIE!!!

:D:hat:

its a new start at a new place. i have to really refocus myself the next few months. to try to improve my life as a whole . (got amazing friends on cp so thats not an issue) just have to make more cash, so i can move out of the house evenutally.. and move up in my company :)

Originally posted by philippio

:eek: What??? No more useless Bling posts about what he's doing at this exact moment? No more pointless posts boasting about the size of the kids he dropped off at the poolten minutes prior?:confused: This can't be happening! Not here! Not now!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :lol3: