Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kind of jeans do you wear?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jaysea

i like h&m's divided......i also wear alot of Diesel, and Dior, i have a pair of channel jeans i bought for 800 dollars, that im sure i will never WEAR, lol

whats good for a tall, slim young man i cant find shit to fit me and if i do the first time they are washed they dont fit anymore

Honestly>

its the way uwash your cloths, that sucks...

dont Dry them, let them Air DRy..

Divided are cool. there At H$m, and only like 25bucks a pair

NOT BAD!, there my favorite jeans, comfortable, and there tight in the crotch so all your junk sticks out, lol

am i even speaking to your fucking ass>?

No, so dont reply hunny

id rather be a fucking idiot who can afford 800dollar jeans and live in a appt that costs more than your entire Familys LIFE, then be you, so i guess were even Huh?

:laugh:

I agree with gaysea.:half:

i like h&m's divided......i also wear alot of Diesel, and Dior, i have a pair of channel jeans i bought for 800 dollars, that im sure i will never WEAR, lol

last time i checked the brand was called chanel my dear.........and anyone that would say they bought $800 jeans and admits to it is a f--king loser!!!!!!!

am i even speaking to your fucking ass>?

No, so dont reply hunny

id rather be a fucking idiot who can afford 800dollar jeans and live in a appt that costs more than your entire Familys LIFE, then be you, so i guess were even Huh?

:laugh:

even so you still think its channel like on the tv and all the money in the world cant by u a fucking brain now can it??????? Excuse me....where did u get those awesome channel jeans cause i want to get myself the same ones loser...

fuck u hunny

it was a spelling mistake hunny

sorry if your so upset that u shop at walmart

now go fuck yourself, and dont talk to me DEAR

i dont talk to TRASH, esp TRASH like yourself..

fucking ugly cunt

bring it, lol:laugh:

guess those walls in that trailer are making your brain a little off?

huh bitch?

i was just wondering how one becomes a loser if they purchase clothing that is in there MEANS OF SPENDING

HUNNY?

Really, your a little fucking annoying bitch, your whats wrong with the fucken CLUELESS KIDS that fucken fill manahttan now

i can afford alot of things, and u now how i do that HUNNY?

i worked my ass off to get to where i am now!

and if i can afford a pair a pants for 800buk...then thats Great! because i worked hard to get were i am right now,

and tomarrow i need to get a suit, that will probally cost more than YOUR CAR, lol

SO>?

i can afford ALOT MORE "CHANEL" Cloths because i CAN AFFORD it, WHY? Cause i make more in a year then YOU WILL SEE IN YOUR CUNTY LONG ISLAND LIFE....

Now, go fuck yourself, or PM me....

ok darling?

Olympia<

i was just wondering how one becomes a loser if they purchase clothing that is in there MEANS OF SPENDING

HUNNY?

Really, your a little fucking annoying bitch, your whats wrong with the fucken CLUELESS KIDS that fucken fill manahttan now

i can afford alot of things, and u now how i di that HUNNY?

i worked my ass off to get to where i am now!

and if i can afford a pair a pants for 800buk...then thats Great! because i worked hard to get were i am right now,

i can afford ALOT MORE "CHANEL" Cloths because i CAN AFFORD it, WHY? Cause i make more in a year then YOU WILL SEE IN YOUR CUNTY LONG ISLAND LIFE

Now, go fuck yourself, or PM me

ok darling?

Olympia<

HAHA SHES ON MUTE NOW

FUKIN LAME