Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday FU's

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never had 1 of those...

Hope this time they dont run out of water... Hate it when that happens and since the shit comes from overseas it puts them out for like a week...

yea it was ok, she was hottt... then when she noticed it was you, she offered her nip... u dont remember this???

Originally posted by DaGreek

never had 1 of those...

Hope this time they dont run out of water... Hate it when that happens and since the shit comes from overseas it puts them out for like a week...

yea it was ok, she was hottt... then when she noticed it was you, she offered her nip... u dont remember this???

um no I dont remember any of this:confused:

yes I hate when that shit happens I only drink top shelf water or nothing at all:mad:

I heart Dee:) the Reeni and Da Greek show LOL

yes top shelf water is key to showing people u have loot...

When we celebrate u have to see the corks flying in the room... Bottles and bottles of Dom Wateron... We even have it on tap at those big celebrations... $ is no object when the Wateron's there...

I still cant believe you grabbed that girls nipple and didnt realize the girl next to her was a guy and when u grabbed the package it was full... thats what happens when they sit and watch you for a bit...

Love Dee... Da Reeni & Da Greek show... bwahahahaha

Originally posted by Reeni

nice drinking Dom wateron my kind of party please invite me next time

but try to have some Criswatertal if you really want your party to be good

Yea party was sikk, I have a new like... I freeze the Water although it does take a powerful freezer and then have to wait till its solid or sort of solid state and cut it up and snort it, oh man, its the purest strongest shit this side of the world.

Yea party was sikk, I have a new like... I freeze the Water although it does take a powerful freezer and then have to wait till its solid or sort of solid state and cut it up and snort it, oh man, its the purest strongest shit this side of the world.

your a wild man...even I wouldnt try that

Originally posted by deeelite1

I've been tryin to get in on this convo for a while now.

Like back in the day at recess tryin to jump into double dutch.

still waiting

Dee u have me cracking up right now, never really had that feeling when I was a lil Greek growing up... I was always afraid of when to jump in though, had the whole class watching and then would say the hell with it and jump in and mess it all up...

Loved playing the game where u chalked out the squares on the sidewalk and hopped around... cant remember the name

Dee u have me cracking up right now, never really had that feeling when I was a lil Greek growing up... I was always afraid of when to jump in though, had the whole class watching and then would say the hell with it and jump in and mess it all up...

Loved playing the game where u chalked out the squares on the sidewalk and hopped around... cant remember the name

did you used to throw the beanbag on the hopscotch adn then you couldnt hop on that square?

Originally posted by deeelite1

did you used to throw the beanbag on the hopscotch adn then you couldnt hop on that square?

haha yeah... i dont care if it wasnt a manly game... I played football all my life and baseball, but had an older sister and her friends were hott so i figured i would play with them lol and be cool...

haha yeah... i dont care if it wasnt a manly game... I played football all my life and baseball, but had an older sister and her friends were hott so i figured i would play with them lol and be cool...

kiddie player.

very cute. I think that hopskotch for guys is good. defining leg muscles at such an early age. Nice