Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheetah n discoteque

Got To cheetah a little late cause i had work first but place was rammed when i got there. Boris was playin some joints.

Jason at Discoteque was great. Party was off the hook. Music was great, crowd was all about the beats.

Jason got to play Peter Baileys New Record "Electrified" and the place LOVED it! Gonna be a HUGE WMC Record.

deeee...............ruh????????????

how funny?????????, ruh grew a full beard from joeys to cheetah, the kid looked like crow-magna man from the evolution of man posters..............you know the ones where the show when the ape turns into man through time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS RUH??????????????

RUH IS THE LEFT SIDE OF RODS BRAIN...................

its like this, im BEN AFFLACK, HE'S MATT DAMON, pretty much he's in my shadow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, LOL

i left if w/ bigtime last night, he was the kid that was with him before i got there.....................diggas #1 nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

WHO IS RUH??????????????

RUH IS THE LEFT SIDE OF RODS BRAIN...................

its like this, im BEN AFFLACK, HE'S MATT DAMON, pretty much he's in my shadow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, LOL

i left if w/ bigtime last night, he was the kid that was with him before i got there.....................diggas #1 nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: ok got it afflack....

Originally posted by roddigga

greek???????????

what in gods name are talking about???????????

1) sid works at cheetah

and

2) who the fuck is christian?????????????

Listen half my brain is still in Vermont from this past weekend or shall I say week, and cant think that good, lol

1) I only know of 1 Sid, and it has to be my boy that use to work at Deko... am I correct... Just tried to confirm but his phone went to vm... and also he use to yell at me cause I never went to cheetah...

2) Christian I thought was some one else... my mistake lol...