Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi

calebb

Originally posted by DaGreek

yeah now were talking....

please tell me how???

dont think u will be able to after I get u wasted on all that water...

Shots of wathause on me all night...

hell im def making the trip from brookyn for free shots:D

Originally posted by kostaP

Pfffffffffffff good luck...actually for the right price my man its yours!!!!!!!

Place is a goldmine!!!!

I know what your diners worth kid... and its local, and its a good spot... Shit I might as well, the amount of $ and time I spend there, and all the people I know that go there... damn I might as well...

I know what your diners worth kid...

I highly doubt it...because i almost shit myself when I found out....charlie browns made an offer and my pops laughed at the guy and says to him...i make that in 3 weeks and you want to give me that for the entire place

Get tha fak out ov mai office re malaka

Hahahaha Love my pops!!!!!

Originally posted by calebb

kosta, who is the day manager there? kosta? george? idk but i remember one time having this long conversation with him about the foreign exchange and currency trading

My cousin George P.

Kosta is the old guy at night.

Originally posted by kostaP

I highly doubt it...because i almost shit myself when I found out....charlie browns made an offer and my pops laughed at the guy and says to him...i make that in 3 weeks and you want to give me that for the entire place

Get tha fak out ov mai office re malaka

Hahahaha Love my pops!!!!!

well I know what all diners make a week, what there worth all that shit lol... u probably do too... Everytiume my pops wants to go check out a new diner to buy I go along with him...

Not even that growing up every week we would go around to all the different diners and he would talk with all the other owners and I use to listen, eventhough I was tired and bored and eating french fries or burgers or whatnot...

Pio diner exei o calebb??

well I know what all diners make a week, what there worth all that shit lol... u probably do too... Everytiume my pops wants to go check out a new diner to buy I go along with him...

Not even that growing up every week we would go around to all the different diners and he would talk with all the other owners and I use to listen, eventhough I was tired and bored and eating french fries or burgers or whatnot...

Pio diner exei o calebb??

tora o pateras mou then ehei diner

palia eixame to Suburban Diner in Edison