Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This girl on the left...

nomembername

Originally posted by djjonstephen

the one on the right is gorgeous also

She's got some great titties but the other one has it all...such a gorgeous face, beautiful body, tan, smile...I can keep going on.

If anyone knows this chick, do me a favor and let her know I want to bend her over and slide my tongue in her asshole :drool: :drool:

Originally posted by nomembername

She's got some great titties but the other one has it all...such a gorgeous face, beautiful body, tan, smile...I can keep going on.

If anyone knows this chick, do me a favor and let her know I want to bend her over and slide my tongue in her asshole :drool: :drool:

You ain't bullshittin' bro! Gatt Dayum!!!

... funk... out.

Originally posted by sexxyh

i hate to state th eobvious....but apparently these girls are ALL about the money...'cause those guys look :puke:

Oh I dunno... those young ladies look like nice, church-going librarians to me. They crave helping others, and the Lord's prayer. Not $$, attention or free drugs.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhht..........

;)

... funk... out.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tastey

the girl on the right on the link below is waaaaay hotter

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/1420/password//sort/1/size/big/cat/523/page/

btw, if you see their bodylanguage, you should know these two girls in the first pic wouldn´t touch the other two guys with a stick.

Tastey, I can't agree that any of those girls are hotter. The one on the right is cute, but she's got a bulging nose (a little red dont you think??) and no lips. Her eyes look good, and so does her ass, thats about it. They also look barely legal.

You are totally right about the body language though....I bet that pic was taken because those guys were begging for it. She is pretty, but a little too tan....looks totally fake even if it were taken in miami. Can you say spray on tan?

Originally posted by tastey

the girl on the right on the link below is waaaaay hotter

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/1420/password//sort/1/size/big/cat/523/page/

btw, if you see their bodylanguage, you should know these two girls in the first pic wouldn´t touch the other two guys with a stick.

The girl in the black is crossing her legs towards him, not away from him though.....................

hmmmmm

Originally posted by phonekitten

My Gaydar is going off.. My guess is that the two guys are gay friends....

Yeah....they do seem a lil gay! Whats with the mustache anyways???

Ill agree with NMN the one on the left is wicked hot, but theyre both hot in that oh Im fake and I paid to look this good. See Im more attracted to those girls that are naturally beautiful. The ones where you can wake up in the morning and they have no makeup on, theyre in sweats and a t shirt and you still wanna fuck the shit out of them! :eek: