Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shane Spencer is a MET!!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Fuckin Yankees!!!!

Gotta throw some support the way of my METS.

I hope they give A-Rod #3. And make Jeter move on over to third.

Yankees:blown: Mets

settle down met boy...hahahahahahah

a-rod will be wearing 13 and playing 3rd...

btw congrats on another losing season....mets=:(:blown:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

LETS GO METS!!!! LETS GO METS!!!!!

WHAT UP CARL!!!!! So excited for Spring Training to start. Cant wait to see the Yankees fall on their face.

I cant wait for Spring Training to start either, a couple of weeks into the season and you Mets fans will be talking about next year already. :D Marco the Yankees will NEVER give ARod #3, he was wearing #13 at the press conference... nooo Yankees player will ever wear Babe Ruth's number again.

mets signed him around the same time they signed karim garcia...dont hate on my mets....lol...they have a good young team....they wont make the playoffs but they should be .500...mets finally have decent prospects in the minors too......and just because the yanks got arod doesnt mean that they will win it all...i say let them keep spending more money cuz its funny to see them lose in the playoffs to a team that has a payroll of 40-60 million :D

Originally posted by polacogrande

the mets just wish they could have a team remotely close to the talent of the yanks. since the late 80's mets have been shit.. ur expecting one person to change that.. highly doubtful!!!

LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!

just because the yankees got arod doesnt mean they are going anywhere... i will laugh my ass off if they dont make it to the playoffs...yes they have a good offensive team but their pitching wont be so hot..mussina will be good as always...vasquez should be the ace because he has great stuff....lieber is a gamble...brown will be on the dl by june...and contreras should be average...so i say spend another $200 million because it doenst guarantee anything... :D

Originally posted by daveman0187

just because the yankees got arod doesnt mean they are going anywhere... i will laugh my ass off if they dont make it to the playoffs...yes they have a good offensive team but their pitching wont be so hot..mussina will be good as always...vasquez should be the ace because he has great stuff....lieber is a gamble...brown will be on the dl by june...and contreras should be average...so i say spend another $200 million because it doenst guarantee anything... :D

At least the Yankees know how to spend money, unlike the "come meet the mets." That song is so gay. You'll find Mo Vaughn spending all that money they're still paying him at Lookers. And who the hell in their right mind wouldnt take ARod when Texas is paying us $67 million to put him in our lineup?

Originally posted by njdionysus

At least the Yankees know how to spend money, unlike the "come meet the mets." That song is so gay. You'll find Mo Vaughn spending all that money they're still paying him at Lookers. And who the hell in their right mind wouldnt take ARod when Texas is paying us $67 million to put him in our lineup?

lol..didnt take long for someone to say something about the mets...i didnt say anything bad about the yankees i just said i hope they dont make the playoffs..lol...yankee fans are always so defensive...i know the mets suck but i dont care...i know they will be better than last year...and for mo vaughn ill be joining him at lookers...steve phillips was a shitty ass gm...i give steinbrenner and cashman credit even though i dont like them