Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos. Joeys this past sunday.

ok We all know how i feel about denny.. LEt me tell you HE FUCKEN RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPED IT. I walked in there with kosta and sandman around 1ish and let me tell you i was so shocked .. He was droping one crazy song after the next.. Mixing them together like perfect. Maybe it was becuase they place was packed and he was amped.. But this is the first time i ever heard him play so well that i was pumped up. Tons of new shit mixed well with some old shit. Finnnnnnnnnnnnnnaly i get to hear then denny that you guys love.

Just wanted to give him props becuase i always say when i dont like him. I was glad becuase i havent been liking allot of nj DJ's lately. Was an awesome treat.,

Originally posted by Kermzy

That would be "Angel", it's Denny's signature song. Classic!

Coming out Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him actually when he dropped it....Fuckin love that song. If im not mistaken I think he said he's got a CD coming out around MDW.

Originally posted by kostaP

Coming out Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked him actually when he dropped it....Fuckin love that song. If im not mistaken I think he said he's got a CD coming out around MDW.

Personally, I am partial to the old version which I first heard, back in like '98 I think. Have it on an old Temps CD, gives me chills.