Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club etiquette

thrillfire

i just listen to the old adage "if you wouldn't want it happening to you, don't do it"

I've danced with other girls in clubs n stuff, but there's a limit as far as touching-etc... goes.

It should be understood with your partner, but if its not, just think "would i want her to do that with someone else?"

i'm not so big on public displays with my girl but sometimes we can get worked up at the club together.

i will admit that i behave somewhat differently when i with her / without her

with her i'm very hands off with other people and i'm sure by body language that any girls who get flirty realize i'm taken. I'm either with our friends or with her pretty much.

when i'm alone or with the guys i'll flirt with girls and dance with them but but have a line that i won't cross which is basically respect for my girl and what i would / wouldn't want her to do.

when she's out alone i have no problem with her getting a drink bought for her, dancing with people, etc. so long as she disciplines them if their hands start roaming, etc.

you know, she only swallows for me ;)

Originally posted by thrillfire

what would you say is allowed behavoir when you're dating someone when you're hanging out with your friends without them in a club.

Do you have established etiquette between the two of you when you go out. things that you don't want the other person to do and etc...

Basically when my bf and I go out to clubs or parites we tend to roam and hang with other people just cause we see eachtoher every day and its good to get a lil time apart. We do hang out with eachtoher but were fine if we see the other person talking to a member of the opposite sex cause we know were going home with eachtoher. And just like what everyone else said we just dont do what we know we wouldnt want the other person to do.