Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Want To Go To Wmc / Ultrafest In Miami

Im from NYC, and Im driving down to Miami with my boy to WMC. We're going to get there in time for Ultrafest and all the good stuff. We're looking for a 3rd person who would be willing to drive down to Florida with us. Not lie, 3 people going to Florida is cheaper that 2 people splitting the whole trip....It would only be about $50 bucks to go , and $50 bucks to come back if the trip is split 3 ways. (Gas and Tolls) If it's 4 people going, hell, even cheaper.

We're getting an apartment for $40 a night on collins, but a little up in Miami Beach, not right in the heart of South Beach, but like 5 minutes away.

If anyone who is cool and down to earth is interested, PM me or just reply to the post.

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

Im from NYC, and Im driving down to Miami with my boy to WMC. We're going to get there in time for Ultrafest and all the good stuff. We're looking for a 3rd person who would be willing to drive down to Florida with us. Not lie, 3 people going to Florida is cheaper that 2 people splitting the whole trip....It would only be about $50 bucks to go , and $50 bucks to come back if the trip is split 3 ways. (Gas and Tolls) If it's 4 people going, hell, even cheaper.

We're getting an apartment for $40 a night on collins, but a little up in Miami Beach, not right in the heart of South Beach, but like 5 minutes away.

If anyone who is cool and down to earth is interested, PM me or just reply to the post.

i was asking about this on the board a week ago...too bad you didnt respond, i got a plane ticket instead.

also..how are you going? i drove up in august and it costed $100 in gas and tolls...