Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I NEED new music!!!

sheendawg

Help me out y'all. I'm looking for a good compilation of good tribal, hard beats, shit like Oscar G's newest which is FIYAH. I love Morillo and Danny too, what albums can you suggest I pick up this evening?

Not too much of those techy beats, lots of drums....DIRTY.

Thanks!

Mixed by Wilson Santos just released a 2 disc cd compilation.... he's on my hero's list. I RECOMMEND IT!

I heard it and loved it. One of the best dark, techy, tribal djs ive ever heard.

He's having a release party at sullivan room this sat. pm me to get on a reduced list.

Originally posted by soulsauce

Mixed by Wilson Santos just released a 2 disc cd compilation.... he's on my hero's list. I RECOMMEND IT!

I heard it and loved it. One of the best dark, techy, tribal djs ive ever heard.

He's having a release party at sullivan room this sat. pm me to get on a reduced list.

You ain't slick! LMAO! :laugh:

But sure, I'll hit you up and come check this cat out. Where can I find his album? Virgin?

Cool! Definitely heard of him.

Also, what about Soulstice? Everyone keeps thinking I'm the lead singer, Lisa.... :laugh: When I was in Miami last year, I had tons of "fans" running up to me telling me how much they loved me.

I saw them perform at Goddess, and they were hot, but now I forget the sounds.

Are the mellowed-out?

Picked up Lazy Dogs vol 1&2 the other day, love them both. Nice, sexy and soulful house. But I need something hard right now.

I'm diggin: Satoshi Tomiie and Hector Romero - Undulation

Also, it's from last year, but still something I listen to regularly:

James Zabiela - Sound In Motion

Not deep, dark, but probably one of the best EDM albums to come out in the past couple of years. This guy is 23 years old, and mark my words, he will be a legend.

was at virgin this tuesday and picked up a bunch of albums, best of the bunch for me is steve lawler's lights out 2. some hot tracks on that one. def dark and dirty, some tribal on there as well. i also liked morillo's new cd, i know some people on here didn't like it that much, but it's pretty good.

i usually stick to livesets myself though, check out anything by the scumfrog, some nice dark nyc house, saw him at crobar last week and he was off the hook.

Originally posted by sheendawg

You ain't slick! LMAO! :laugh:

But sure, I'll hit you up and come check this cat out. Where can I find his album? Virgin?

Im not trying to be. I only post things that are true (imo) and that I can guarantee. If you like dark/progressive, percussive, tech house you will like this. It's my recommendation.

While I make a recommendation to a cd that was just released, I will also take advantage and invite you to the release party... It's not being slick it's called "supporting the music/industry" as well as promoting. Unlike others, I prefer smaller venues with EXCELLENT music by people who are equally as talented as big name djs.

:hat:

Look under events section to see details for the party. PAZ.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=212297

Yo, good lookin out! I'm sorry I didn't make the party at Sullivan Room, but when I went into Satellite this evening, his album was featured at a listening station. You were right, I loved it and immediately bought a copy. Can't wait to get home to listen to it!

*dapz*

:D

I also bought my very first vinyl....not that I even have turntables. :laugh:

BUT - it makes me feel like I made a small commitment, and I'm happy about that!